none
Visio 2013 sample technical diagrams Exchange

Question

• So Visio 2013 is quiet a bit different from what I am used. The new build-in network and active directory stencils seem very odd. I am busy building up a Exchange environment diagram and started to use the old Exchange stencils but a lot of them clash with the look and feel native to Visio 2013. Does anybody know of some sample Exchange based diagrams or anything technical created with Visio 2013?

EDIT: Posted this my accident in the complete wrong section. Can the mods please move it to the correct one.
    Friday, February 01, 2013 11:04 AM

Answers

All replies

• So Visio 2013 is quiet a bit different from what I am used. The new build-in network and active directory stencils seem very odd. I am busy building up a Exchange environment diagram and started to use the old Exchange stencils but a lot of them clash with the look and feel native to Visio 2013. Does anybody know of some sample Exchange based diagrams or anything technical created with Visio 2013?

EDIT: Posted this my accident in the complete wrong section. Can the mods please move it to the correct one.

Hi Naraka,

I suggest you to ask your Question in Visio General Questions : http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/visiogeneral/threads

Regards,

MCT / MCITP / MCTS / MCSA / MCSE / MCP / C|EH / CCNA

Saturday, February 02, 2013 8:35 PM
  • Hi,

It seems no such sample for now.

Thursday, February 07, 2013 8:27 AM