none
HP 5150 catridge cleaning?

Question

• Hello,

I've run into a problem with my HP 5150. The drivers installed correctly (I can print), but I can't find the maintenance dialog. HP told me to use the printer assistant, but I can't find it anywhere... How do I clean the catridges using the HP Deskjet 5150 driver for MS Vista?

Thanks a lot!

Hendrik
    Wednesday, April 02, 2008 10:34 AM

Answers

• Hello Hendrik,

Hope the following page may help you with the question:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00022701&lc=en&cc=us&lang=en&rule=41174&dlc=en&product=304431

Hope it helps! If not, please also contact HP support to confirm if this utility will be installed with the driver.

Important Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Cheers,

Lionel

Thursday, April 03, 2008 7:10 AM

All replies

• Hello Hendrik,

Hope the following page may help you with the question:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00022701&lc=en&cc=us&lang=en&rule=41174&dlc=en&product=304431

Hope it helps! If not, please also contact HP support to confirm if this utility will be installed with the driver.

Important Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Cheers,

Lionel

Thursday, April 03, 2008 7:10 AM
  • This question is very old but it ranks high in Google so it's worth mentioning that HP utilities for this printer require Windows XP or earlier. It's impossible to clean anything in Windows Vista.
    Friday, December 07, 2012 4:08 PM