none
Adobe Flash player for Windows 7 (32-bits)

Question

• in Windows 7....i tried to install the flash player, but after the installation, the flash in the website still won't play. I have tried it with Firefox and IE8. anyone know how to make it work?
    Thursday, June 11, 2009 5:52 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I don't know the exact problem. The samething was happened to me also. After installing flash player it is not working with Firefox and IE. But it works well with Google chrome. Try with chrome...
    Thursday, June 11, 2009 6:06 AM
  • Have you tried to install it with admin rights?... also try with UAC diabled.
    Thursday, June 11, 2009 9:36 AM
  • Trying another browser might work or work only temporarily, but you surely made a mistake in your installation. I've installed flash player one time, and it works in IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome... So a browser incompatibility seems very unlikely.
    Mobile AMD64 3000+, VIA Apollo K8T800 chipset, 1 G RAM, ATIRadeonMobility 9700, 20x DVDRW, C:XPSP3 (55G),D:WIN7 (25G),F:DATA (250G)
    Thursday, June 11, 2009 3:10 PM
  • i dont know if i made any mistake but i have tried it with and without UAC, and admin, it still doesnt work.
    Thursday, June 11, 2009 5:53 PM
  • Hello jeffrey,

Are you installing flash player with the browser open?  You may want to download the executable and install with nothing else running.  Also when you download the file from Adobe there are 2 versions,  one for support with Internet Explorer 8 and one for just Windows. 
    -Scott
    Thursday, June 11, 2009 6:24 PM
  • Try this one, it's for Firefox, Opera and Safari.

Be sure to have Firefox closed... while installing, press the Show details button and tell us if you see any errors or warnings.

Thursday, June 11, 2009 6:54 PM
  • Download the flash player file, right click the installation file and select troubleshoot compatibility. It installs and works with that method.
    Friday, June 12, 2009 12:26 PM