none
cursor problem in windows 7

Question

• I have installed windows 7. My cursor often goes out of the screen. for eg: if I am seeing some pictures, before I am moving to another pic the cursor automatically goes away from the window. Again, after I click into the window it  appears. it is really difficult for me while doing some programming . Somebody please help me in this case 
    Monday, February 17, 2014 1:42 PM

Answers

All replies

• Is the highlightedoption selected ?

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, February 17, 2014 3:21 PM
  • Hi,

What software do you use to view the pictures? Windows Photo Viewer?

Also, please check if there is 3rd software running in the backgroud, such as AutoHideMouseCursor, etc.

I recommend you to scan your computer with Malicious Software Removal Tool.

http://www.microsoft.com/security/pc-security/malware-removal.aspx

Andy Altmann
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 11:18 AM
  • As this thread has been quiet for a while, we assume that the issue has been resolved. At this time, we will mark it as ‘Answered’ as the previous steps should be helpful for many similar scenarios.

If the issue still persists and you want to return to this question, please reply this post directly so we will be notified to follow it up. You can also choose to unmark the answer as you wish.

In addition, we’d love to hear your feedback about the solution. By sharing your experience you can help other community members facing similar problems.

Thanks!

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, February 28, 2014 11:59 AM