none
Replacement DVD for Windows 7

Question

• I have missplaced my original DVD for Windows 7 Professional.  How can I get a replacement?
    Saturday, November 26, 2011 7:23 PM

Answers

• Hi,

If you want to replace the Windows 7 installation media, I suggest that you may contact our customer service to order a new media.

Microsoft Customer Service (800) 426-9400 is available Monday through Friday, from 6:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. pacific time.

Note: Microsoft Customer Service mainly handles issues regarding replacement manuals, disks, drivers and service packs, product IDs, or lost CD-keys, product orders, policies related to copying software on additional computers, licensing, and product registration. 

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 3:16 AM

All replies

• I have missplaced my original DVD for Windows 7 Professional.  How can I get a replacement?

Terry

Download a free Windows 7 ISO image and burn it to DVD. It can be used to repair or install Windows, but if you’re installing, you may need to additionally download the manufacturer’s drivers for specific devices, e.g. a built-in webcam or Bluetooth adapter.

Make sure you download the version that matches your existing installation, e.g. English, Professional, 64-bit. Also decide if you want/need SP1, here http://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/14-windows-7-direct-download-links

• Edited by BurrWalnut Saturday, November 26, 2011 7:42 PM
    • Proposed as answer by ccatlett1984 Thursday, December 01, 2011 6:47 PM
    Saturday, November 26, 2011 7:41 PM
  • Hi,

If you want to replace the Windows 7 installation media, I suggest that you may contact our customer service to order a new media.

Microsoft Customer Service (800) 426-9400 is available Monday through Friday, from 6:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. pacific time.

Note: Microsoft Customer Service mainly handles issues regarding replacement manuals, disks, drivers and service packs, product IDs, or lost CD-keys, product orders, policies related to copying software on additional computers, licensing, and product registration. 

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 3:16 AM