none
Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 graphics card not being detected on windows 7 desktop

Question

• My computer worked fine for months and months and then all of a sudden after I moved and when I turned my computer back on my computer does not detect my Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 graphics card. I tried redownloading the drivers but once they downloaded the installer it cant find the "compatible graphics hardware" I checked to make sure it was connected correctly and to the best of my knowledge it is. The fan on the card is running when the power is on if that makes a difference. Please let me know any suggestions or advice you guys have.

Levi

Monday, July 01, 2013 8:43 PM

Answers

• Try this card in another desktop computer. If the result is the same as in your computer, then your card is not functioning properly, i guess.  (Im my experience digital output may be dead while analog continues to work.)

Another problem may stem from problem with power supplu. Check if your power supply  gives what it should.

Regards

Milos

Monday, July 01, 2013 10:02 PM

All replies

• Try this card in another desktop computer. If the result is the same as in your computer, then your card is not functioning properly, i guess.  (Im my experience digital output may be dead while analog continues to work.)

Another problem may stem from problem with power supplu. Check if your power supply  gives what it should.

Regards

Milos

Monday, July 01, 2013 10:02 PM
  • 

"after I moved"...

Try reseating your card. Perhaps it got shaken during transport.

Monday, July 01, 2013 10:08 PM