none
Windows 7 Professional/Ultimate MSDN Licence Activation

Question

• I just bought a copy of Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate from eBay. I called into Microsoft Geniune Advantage and they told me that the license is for someone with a MSDN subscription which I don't have. My question is if I keep the products and attempt to install both  products will I encounter any issues when installing or activating first time or say later on a second installation ? Should I rather return both products to the seller ?

Thanks in advance.

Victor

• Edited by Victor Mehta Tuesday, February 21, 2012 10:41 PM
    Tuesday, February 21, 2012 10:39 PM

Answers

• "Victor Mehta" wrote in message news:c8b22312-42fd-4025-8d57-df5b4258bab5...

I just bought a copy of Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate from eBay. I called into Microsoft Geniune Advantage and they told me that the license is for someone with a MSDN subscription which I don't have. My question is if I keep the products and attempt to install both  products will I encounter any issues when installing or activating first time or say later on a second installation ? Should I rather return both products to the seller ?

Thanks in advance.

Victor

The Keys will eventually be blocked from activation and validation  - and you’ll get a very obvious warning on-screen. Contact the vendor and demand a refund. (don’t ask – demand!)
    Please see the following posts...

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Victor Mehta Tuesday, February 21, 2012 11:34 PM
    Tuesday, February 21, 2012 11:15 PM

All replies

• "Victor Mehta" wrote in message news:c8b22312-42fd-4025-8d57-df5b4258bab5...

I just bought a copy of Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate from eBay. I called into Microsoft Geniune Advantage and they told me that the license is for someone with a MSDN subscription which I don't have. My question is if I keep the products and attempt to install both  products will I encounter any issues when installing or activating first time or say later on a second installation ? Should I rather return both products to the seller ?

Thanks in advance.

Victor

The Keys will eventually be blocked from activation and validation  - and you’ll get a very obvious warning on-screen. Contact the vendor and demand a refund. (don’t ask – demand!)
    Please see the following posts...

• Marked as answer by Victor Mehta Tuesday, February 21, 2012 11:34 PM
    Tuesday, February 21, 2012 11:15 PM
  • Please also remember to raise a dispute with eBay - they will add it to the list for that vendor, and delist him all the sooner.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 11:41 PM