none
Webcam INTEX Night Trek(with Mic) IT-308WC

Question

• I have a problem with driver for my webcamera. I use Intex IT-308WC. Try in Windows 7 RC 32/64 bit, and in bouth same problem.

Does have any software for compactability or some drivers to accept webcamera, i need it for watching on internet calls (msn, skype, yahoo messanger).
    The Windows 7 is fantastic.

more details for camera on this web:
    http://www.intextechnologies.com/webpages/productcomperi.aspx?category=Computer%20Peripherals&subcat=Webcam&pro_name=Night%20Trek(with%20Mic)&subcat1=Webcam

Please help me if someone know's sometings.
    Thx.

Ivan Zrlev
    Monday, June 15, 2009 10:56 PM

Answers

• Hi Ivan

Unfortunately, if the only available drivers for this device are for previous versions of Windows and the compatibility mode in Windows 7 does not solve the problem, the only other option is to contact the maker of that device and inquire about their plans to support Windows 7 with updated drivers.

Intex Technologies: Contact Us

Hope this helps.

Thank You for testing Windows 7

Ronnie Vernon MVP
    Tuesday, June 16, 2009 8:49 PM

All replies

• Hi Ivan

The only source you have for those drivers are from the manufacturer.

It appears that there are no Windows 7 drivers available. I would recommend that you download the latest Windows Vista drivers and install them using the Compatibility Mode. You can get the drivers at the following link.

Intex Technologies : Driver Download

Here are the steps to install in compatibility mode.

Right click the driver installation file and select Properties/Compatibility Tab. Select the options shown in the following image.

Click to view

Click Apply/OK.

Right click the file and select the Run As Administrator option to install.

I also recommend that you contact the maker of that device and inquire about future support for Windows 7.

Ronnie Vernon MVP
    Monday, June 15, 2009 11:31 PM
  • Hi Ronnie,

I try again, download drivers from the link who give me, instal and try with Compactability and again dont work .

This is SCREENSHOT of my desktop: http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9370/windows7rcerrorwebcam2.png

What alse can be a problem. On device manager everytng its OK, but still dont working. No picure and  camera.

I hope must hava other answer.

Thx.
    Tuesday, June 16, 2009 6:13 PM
  • Hi Ivan

Unfortunately, if the only available drivers for this device are for previous versions of Windows and the compatibility mode in Windows 7 does not solve the problem, the only other option is to contact the maker of that device and inquire about their plans to support Windows 7 with updated drivers.

Intex Technologies: Contact Us

Hope this helps.

Ronnie Vernon MVP
    Tuesday, June 16, 2009 8:49 PM