none
I forgot the password to the Administrator

Question

• I forgot the password to the Administrator of useraccurts windows7 gives me access to various applications. I get it.
    I forgot the password to the Administrator of useraccurts windows7 gives me access to various applications. I get it.
    Friday, December 30, 2011 8:51 PM

All replies

• ur computer under domain if yes rest password from AD consol

or if u hadlocal comuter and had another administrator accout log with it and reset password

kindly tell us more information

Mohamed Abd Elhamid Abd Elaziz Microsoft System Administrator My blog: http://Mabdelhamid.wordpress.com/
    • Proposed as answer by zhen tan Friday, January 06, 2012 2:29 AM
    Sunday, January 01, 2012 11:11 AM
  • I forgot the password to the Administrator of useraccurts windows7 gives me access to various applications. I get it.
    I forgot the password to the Administrator of useraccurts windows7 gives me access to various applications. I get it.

Sunday, January 01, 2012 1:43 PM

Saturday, January 28, 2012 7:15 PM