none
Will Windows 7 Media Center support DVB-C in Europe?

All replies

• It is not a matter of the OS supporting this. The TV Tuner Card must support it. There are several available that does. I believe Terratec has a Card that supports DVB-T, DVB-S and DVB-C all in the same Card.
    Friday, February 20, 2009 1:09 PM
  • I have Terratec Cinergy C PCI HD TVtuner. In media center it is recognised, but none TV channel can be found. I read somewhere that at the moment media center doesn't support DVB-C, that's why i'm asking that...

Friday, February 20, 2009 1:13 PM
  • Same here, also the Terratec Cinergy C with CI Slot with alphacrypt card and smartcard. Mediacenter recognizes de tuner card, downloads regional information about provider, gives 3 digital options and 2 analog but when scanning (which takes ages!) no channels are found.

When i run the terratec home cinema software and scan all frequencies it can find the channels and i can view them only the home cinema software on windows 7 is not stable and stops working a lot of times.

Then I tried MediaPortal (the freeware product) and it found all the channels in less then 10 minutes, another 5 minutes before i found how to view the scrambled channels but then all was working..

so if anyone has more information regarding dvb-c and mediacenter 7 then.. please let us know..

regards
    Jack
    Thursday, May 07, 2009 3:15 PM
  • i'm also using mediaportal now. It finds all programs from my provider and the program is getting more stable every time it is released.
    Monday, May 11, 2009 9:05 AM
  • Same here.
    2 Terratec Cinergy PCI are found as tuners, but no channels are found.
    Sunday, May 24, 2009 7:33 PM
  • Same here, tried to get this card to work both in Vista and in Windows 7, no luck.
    Wednesday, June 10, 2009 2:25 PM
  • Same here, KNC ONE DVB-C, recognized, download channel lists and so on but no channels found.

I read somewhere that it is just a problem of the channel list. Only US channel lists for DVB-C are available and supported. So the problem is not that big... it's just a small service missing in this awesome media center :-(

If only this list could be added manually... but no...

Hope there are some more hundreds of tuner card users posting here, perhaps we'll get a reaction :-)
    Thursday, June 11, 2009 10:10 AM
  • After you search for channels w7 says "0 channels found."
    But if you go to "Kanäle bearbeiten / Edit Channel" there should be about 100-300 channels.
    So W7 finds all tv stations that are on (european) channels matching the frequency of a CATV-channel.

Is there no way to change the frequency of digital channels in W7 MediaCenter?
    Friday, June 12, 2009 12:14 PM
  • Well, I swiched back to my old FireDtv (www.digital-everywhere.com) and connected it to a Firewire PCI card i got from a friend of mine and now the TV Experience is really great with Mediacenter 7. Switching Channels is fast and all channels are found quickly (when you adapt the frequency list a little for your provider).
    I can really advice to switch to the Firetv/floppydtv cards. You can use the CAM Modules from the terratec card in the Floppydtv so that part of your investment is not gone..
    They had 2 versions of the floppydtv, one that fits in a 3.5 inch slot and one that can be used in a pci/pci-e slot.

If you have questions let me know..

regards
    Jack
    Saturday, June 13, 2009 3:36 PM
  • And what about the new "Common Interface Plus" (CI+) standard for HDTV?

Here in The Netherlands the largest cable provider (Ziggo) will start selling CI+ based CAM's for CI+ compatible TV sets at the end of July 2009. They claim to be the first in Europe. Furthermore they state that they leave support for PC's to hardware manufacturers and Microsoft. So I really hope Windows 7 will (perhaps not before SP1?) provide support for CI+ HDTV.

L8r, Henk
    Thursday, July 09, 2009 2:18 PM
  • You may not like it if it would be supported. CI+ will result in losing the ability to record content on your hard drive as your provider will be able to block or timebomb your recordings (i.e. only able to watch your recording 3 weeks or other predefined length of time).

The reason for that is controlling copyright issues by the content provider. Althought I understand the concept and the attempt to avoid piracy but this 'feature' is again blocking key features for common users.

-= Maarten =- 
    Software Engineer * MVP-Visual Developer-VSTO
    Saturday, July 11, 2009 12:03 AM
  • If anyone ever finds a way to add DVB-C channels to MediaCenter, please let everyone know.
    Monday, July 20, 2009 9:35 AM
  • I do understand the consequences of implementing CI+. But at the moment cable providers here do not support any CI slot adapters at all. If it works you’re lucky if it doesn’t too bad!

As I understand it with CI+ you may record (or time shift) for your own purposes and as long as the recording stays on the same system (i.e. a TV set with hard disk or a Media Centre) you will be able to view the recorded material. It is encrypted for that system, so you can not copy it for someone else or to websites like YouTube.

Monday, July 20, 2009 8:22 PM
  • It is (in not so many words) supported by Ziggo (Dutch provider) and the reason for that is that right now there are thousands of CI users in existing hardware (Both TVs and HTPCs) that would be cut off when this is dropped. With CI+ each program or show can be blocked inidividually or added a 'timebomb' (only to be viewed for a limited time). So it could well be that your fav show didn't make it on your recording device no matter if it is stored on the recording device itself  ...

The only way to overcome limitations like this is to collectively boycot products like this. Providers need to see that they can earn a lot more money by providing rights free distribution at low cost instead of annoying your real customers with all sorts of DRM limitations.

Once the first subscription video service will be available I will be the first to pay and buy a subscription. My only requirement will be that it's DRM free and providing up to date materials.

-= Maarten =-
    Tuesday, July 21, 2009 10:02 PM
  • I've KNC ONE DVB-C and same problem with this card.
    Scan find nothing but I can remember directly after installation of OS I've see one ZDF channel only.
    Then I've check the ID for this channel, before I start searching for channels, and see ID was 2.28006
    So now I try to put this in channel list but the problem is that you can put 3 char before and after the point only. Like xxx.xxx

So my proposal is to find the configuration file and change them by hand. If anybody/MS Staff knows this file please give us the information.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 8:59 PM
  • Isn't there anybody who knows how to change the frequencies of the digital channels??
    Saturday, August 22, 2009 1:29 PM
  • Isn't there anybody who knows how to change the frequencies of the digital channels??

I'm also stuck at this point. As far as I can guess the channel frequencies are used for ClearQAM, and thats not in use in europe.

So if anyone have any idea of how to add the DVB-C channels to MCE it would be very nice.

Testing DVBLink from DVBLogic at the moment, but stuck here on some memory-issues.
    Using DVBViewer for showing at the moment, but that program doesnt show my analogue channels.
    MCE is showing my DVB-T channels very fine

Thorvald
    Monday, October 26, 2009 10:36 AM
  • Hi,

After I heard from Technisat, that my Skystar 2 PCI (not Skystar HD2) will not work with Windows 7 Media Center, I bought a KNC One Cable Star +. After several trials, I found a way to get some channels but no real channel list ....

1. You have to search for channels under Signal ... Windows MCE will say no channels found ...
    2. Go to the setting where you can change the channels and thick each channel you see in the list ...

The problem is there are not all channels and you will not have a EPG :-(

Is that a bug in W7 MCE or is that coming from the driver of the DVB-C card? Pls. answer me soon that I can send back my card. So I will look to get a Hauppauge HVR-4000 there I know it is working well with W7 MCE ... onliest problem there it is a satelite card ...

Edit:
    In the meantime I have contacted the support of KNC One and they told me it is a problem of the Windows 7 Media Center. It supports right now only the US Channels.
    If anybody from MS is reading the message ... Will there be an patch in the future for the Media Center to support DVB-C and also EPG in DVB-C or not? If yes when do you think it is finished?

Thanks,
    Carsten

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 9:16 AM
  • Hi,

Still a "no go" on Terratec Cinergy C PCI HD tuner card, as reported in the top >long time ago<

Kobo3, you asked MS a question. Actually I think it is strange that Microsoft is so quit. A small hint like "yes we do expect" could be enough to keep a lot of people wait for the update. But with the silence they force people to find alternatives and I guess it is much harder to get people back to the MCE again. 

If only MediaPortal was supporting Win7, I would stay there, but unfortunately it does not run stable on my Win7. But it did find all my DVB-C channels, fast and easy. On a drop down box I selected the country (Denmark) and the provider (YouSee) and quickly it found all the channels.

Earlier in this thread somebody asked if it is possible to add a channel list manually. Please see the link below, maybe some of you have the knowledge and guts to try the experiment, and see if it is possible with DVB-C also.

http://forums.techarena.in/mediacenter/1197400.htm

Let's all hope that Microsoft on day will respond, until then I would be grateful if anybody could tell me if the "perfect" Media Center software is out there ready for windows 7 and the Terratec Cinergy C PCI HD tuner card.

Thanks
    Peter

Sunday, November 08, 2009 12:37 AM
  • Hi,

For those that have problems using DVB-C in Windows 7 (or Vista for that matter), try to see if DVBViewer works on your system.

If you can get DVBViewer to show the channels, get DVBLink to send the channels to Mediacenter. I've used it on Win7 for months (since RC1) and it's very stable, effective and fast.

Basically the software can get any channel that displays correctly in DVBViewer to show in Mediacenter. You can choose which channels are passed through, which channel number they will get in Mediacenter, and to which guide listing they should be mapped. It also has some more advanced features should you wish more possibilities.
    • Edited by Selcal Thursday, November 12, 2009 11:45 AM Mistyped software name
    Thursday, November 12, 2009 11:43 AM
  • DVBLogic have released yesterday DVBLink TVSource, based on their own sat/cable/terrestrial engine. It does not require anymore external application (like DVBViewer) to run.
    I am using it since beta to get my satellite channels into MediaCenter with SkyStar HD2 card.
    I have also seen on their forums that quite a number of people are using it to watch cable TV in MediaCenter.
    From my own experience it is easy to setup and quite reliable. Will be buying it soon.
    Monday, November 23, 2009 12:52 PM
  • To fully understand it, let's recap a bit. In the text below I'm talking about the situation in Europe, as I'm not well versed in the whole US television situation.

Originally, MCE only had support for analog signals, either from antenna or analog cable installations.

Then, in Windows Media Center 2005 (the XP version) roll-up 2, support for DVB-T was added - I believe pressure came mostly from the UK market where Freeview (a non-encrypted free DVB-T service) was launched. In other countries, the DVB-T offerings often carry encrypted signals. There is no official support for encryption in MCE, so the drivers of the card had to sort support for a CI-slot out by themselves. Several cards appeared on the market that could do this. The behaviour of MCE is a bit weird though when it comes to encrypted channels - it will not report finding them during a channel scan, but if you go to the config page where you can add/remove channels, you will see them listed as deactivated. Simply activating them will work. The DVB-T card should use some proprietary software to decrypt each channel as you select it for watching or recording.

Of course, people wanted to use DVB-C and DVB-S(2) cards on MCE as well. Without any official support, the drivers of these cards had to be clever and present themselves to MCE as DVB-T cards. That's easy enough, but the drivers also have to translate frequencies. MCE will scan the typical DVB-T frequencies. The driver has to translate these frequencies into values that are meaningful for cable or satellite. The popular Digital Everywhere tuners (now sadly unavailable) work this way. There's a table in the registry, listing the DVB-T frequency and the target frequency (or transponder, polarisation etc. combination for satellite) that you want this particular frequency translated to. That works fine. Of course, the whole encryption thing also needs to be active.

In Vista, the situation continued unchanged - no support for anything but unencrypted DVB-T. Talk about progress! The release of the TV Pack changed this, but this was done so late in the game that Windows 7 was already around the corner.

In Windows 7, there's official support for DVB-T and DVB-S(2). The latter even supports DiSeqC, so you can use a dish with up to 4 LNB's to receive four satellites at once. I do believe encryption is still unsupported so the manufacturers still need to provide proprietary solutions for that. The support for DVB-C is still missing. A bit weird, with all the other stuff in place supporting that standard would be trivial. But it's not there so you still need the old "pretend to be DVB-T" trick. On my machines, the Digital Everywhere DVB-C tuners work fine that way, HDTV and all - they're also carrying AlphaCrypt CAMs to decode the encrypted signals. Windows 7 supports my 4-LNB satellite dish just fine.

It should be noted that apps like DVBViewer support all forms of DVB cards with CI-slots. I always have that software installed to check whether the cards are working properly. You can even see the "pretend" drivers in action, as my DVB-C tuners report themselves as DVB-T. It's easy to get confused...

If you have problems with DVB-C in MCE, be sure to check the following:
    - Do you have MCE-aware drivers installed? As you can see, some trickery needs to be performed.
    - Do you have software installed to handle encrypted channels if necessary?
    - If you have the right software installed, is the frequency translation table properly configured? Can you alter the frequencies?
    - Does the frequency translation table list the correct symbol rate and QAM value? If these are incorrect you won't find anything.
    - If MCE still reports finding no channels, have you checked the guide/channel configuration page for encrypted channels that have been found?
    - Does your cable provider encrypt all channels? If yes, do you have the right CAM/smart card combination?

I hope this helps. Of course, the suggestion made by Florisel is good too. However, you will need one DVBViewer installation for every virtual tuner in MCE.

Sunday, November 29, 2009 6:42 PM
  • Today I've read an article at www.firedtv.nl that there is a new method of receiving cable tv in mediacenter with HD channels which seems to work great (according to their test) and it is the anysee E30C Plus. I did not test it myself yet but plannign to order 1.

Regards
    Jack
    Sunday, November 29, 2009 10:27 PM
  • Windows Media Center in Windows 7 does support DVB-C! The problem is that the predefined channels in MCE 7 are just for the US Television Network (yes, even if you chose Germany and e.g. KabelBW Digital).
    Microsoft should learn, that the world (using MS Products) is not just oh big great US of A, but e.g. Europe also.
    Microsoft must add the correct cable frequencies for Europe and all the other nice countries for it to work with DVB-C everywhere.

A quick fix (but it will not find all of the channels) is to add a frequency adjustment in the registry... but the result of it not finding all of the channles is still dissatifying!
    Sunday, December 06, 2009 6:15 PM
  • Today I've read an article at www.firedtv.nl that there is a new method of receiving cable tv in mediacenter with HD channels which seems to work great (according to their test) and it is the anysee E30C Plus. I did not test it myself yet but plannign to order 1.

Regards
    Jack

I just bought myself the Anysee E30TC Plus (Digitenne/DBT-C) and my first impression is very positive. The EPG is installed without manual interaction and all channels, including the HD channels all seem to work great.

Here is a test (Dutch) http://www.firedtv.nl/cms/upload/review_anysee_e30c_plus_hardware_info.pdf

For what I've seen today I recommend to have a look at this device for your Digital Cable TV within Media Center.

Tested setup:

- Windows 7
    - Ziggo Network ID 8888 (The Netherlands, DBT-C)
    - Anysee E30TC Plus

-= Maarten =-
    Sunday, December 06, 2009 7:07 PM
  • Interesting News. Will look forward if i can get that Anysee in Switzerland.

But... don't you have any issue with HDTV in Live TV?? I'm working now with DVBLogics TVSource, channels go well, but HDTV channels don't show correctly, seems to be a problem with the microsoft dtv-decoder... and there is none for replacing it in LiveTV... i see only some green squares and then the image stops.

Sunday, December 06, 2009 10:46 PM
  • Interesting News. Will look forward if i can get that Anysee in Switzerland.

But... don't you have any issue with HDTV in Live TV?? I'm working now with DVBLogics TVSource, channels go well, but HDTV channels don't show correctly, seems to be a problem with the microsoft dtv-decoder... and there is none for replacing it in LiveTV... i see only some green squares and then the image stops.

No, the HDTV is perfectly clear for what I've seen so far ... (and our main three national channels are HD so I've already watch quite a bit)

-= Maarten =-
    Sunday, December 06, 2009 10:49 PM
  • No, the HDTV is perfectly clear for what I've seen so far ... (and our main three national channels are HD so I've already watch quite a bit)

Then the source seems to be decoded by the Anysee and not by Microsoft? Cause there are a lot of people with problems watching HD in LiveTV, especially with an ATI Graphic Card. I'm following some forum threads in German...
    Monday, December 07, 2009 8:02 AM
  • I have got a new tv-tuner so I can see cable tv. Then I learned Microsoft do not support the european DVB-C standard - Why not? What is wrong?
    Monday, December 14, 2009 7:47 PM
  • dvb-c is still not officially support.  Its only supported in the US microsoft need to add functionality for the end user to be able to change the modulation QAM, frequency and symbol rate.   The only work around at the moment is to use the driver that tricks WMC to think its a dvb-t card.  Cmon microsoft Pull your finger out.   Take a look at some other media centre software such as media portal.  (maybe you could even rip off some other good ideas in there software.   If you listened to the customer and added these features maybe more people would use your software. .....)

The press release here says it plans to release dvb-c in europe but does not give a date maybe somone could give a timescale
    http://thedigitallifestyle.com/cs/blogs/ian/archive/2009/09/10/microsoft-and-partners-help-media-companies-innovate-in-a-digital-world.aspx
    Monday, January 04, 2010 3:06 PM
  • Hi,
    Where did you buy the Anysee E30TC Plus?
    Friday, January 08, 2010 11:54 AM

• I bought mine on the internet at www.firedtv.nl (Dutch).

-= Maarten =-
    Saturday, January 09, 2010 11:21 PM
  • I just bought Terratec Cinergy PCI HD CI. Any changes for the DVB-C support in Windows Media Center?

Btw, did anyone get the card recognized in Vista Media Center? I didn't, but 7 Media Center found it. But can't do much with it yet...
    Sunday, January 31, 2010 7:55 PM
  • Just use DVBLink TVSource and it works very fine. For 30$ it's worth it!
    Monday, February 01, 2010 8:13 AM
  • Just use DVBLink TVSource and it works very fine. For 30$ it's worth it!

In theory yes, but on a ATOM system the performance is to weak to run a stream in the background.. 

I'm just wondering why it's that big problem to add the european/german DVB-C settings to WMC?! can't be so difficult for Microsoft to do this..

Microsoft? Hello? 

Tuesday, February 02, 2010 8:29 AM
  • Can MS please put a estimated date when the european setting will be added. This is rediculous that we have to buy a extra program to have our european DVB-C tuners work in MCE!
    Saturday, February 13, 2010 10:43 AM
  • Remember the Google hack? The security hole was reportet a long time ago and MS could not fix it within 12 months... And this is important for MS... Now, DVB-C support is somewhere at the bottom of their importance list... So as they were not able to implement it since today even though DVB-C is now present for years, I would not count on it...

Simply use another tool: i.e. Media portal on Ubuntu as $$$ is the only language they understand... :-)
    Monday, March 15, 2010 10:17 AM
  • Unlikely the same team that does MS patches. The team doing MCE have not done anything for years except changing the GUI in minor degree. Maybe it's time for them to wake up and send out an update :S
    Friday, April 02, 2010 9:11 AM
  • With help from the people in this thread I now have working DVB-C channels in Windows Media Center on Windows 7 Ultimate. My tv provider is Yousee (Denmark) and my tuner is a Hauppauge WinTV HVR 930C USB. I simply used the DVBLink mentioned here and a followed the manual which comes with DVBLink to setup DVBServer and then getting the tuner and channels to work in Windows 7. It was very simple actually when following the manual from DVBLink and took me about 30 minutes to fix it all. Now I know it works so I just need to order the CI adapter for my tuner and a CAM so I can get the HD channels as well.

So if anyone in here is from Denmark and has Yousee Cable TV then I can confirm that dvb-c will work on Windows 7 Ultimate with a Hauppauge WinTV HVR-930C.

Thanks to you all for all the good input which helped me solve my problem.

Friday, April 30, 2010 1:49 PM
  • That is a workaround which doesn't come without costs of CPU and problems with power saving. I don't like the DVBLink concept, and it is also not free. Microsoft should support Europe DVB-C instead. Just as they support DVB-T.
    Saturday, May 01, 2010 11:34 AM
  • So if anyone in here is from Denmark and has Yousee Cable TV then I can confirm that dvb-c will work on Windows 7 Ultimate with a Hauppauge WinTV HVR-930C.

Hi!

What settings are you using exactly? I have YouSee (in Frederiksberg, Copenhagen), HVR-930C, and Windows 7 Home Premium, but still cannot find any channels with DVBLink...

It works fine in WinTV 7, it finds 236 DVB-C channels, so it is not a hardware issue.

I use headend "Yousee Cable (Denmark) - Use with Network Scan", transponder 143000,H,6875 (the only one listed). What do you use?

When I do a Network Scan, it just freezes and nothing happens. It freezes so much that I can't kill it with Task Manager or even boot. It just sits there with this:

Searching networks on 143000,H,6875

I have left it running like that for as much as 5 hours.

When I try a regular scan instead, it stands still at "Tuning..." for hours, and then aborts with this:

Tuning transponder 143000,H,6875
    Tuning failed
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Totals: 0 services found, 0 new services, 0 updated services

Brgds

Danny

Sunday, August 29, 2010 11:48 AM
  • Hi!

Forget about that - I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and now it works... Go figure.

BUT - which Network did you use?? There are 199...... To scan all would take millions of years. The ones I've scanned so far are missing many channels, such as TV2 Danmark, TV2 Charlie, TV2 Zulu, 6eren, TV4 Sverige. These are all supposed to be free unscrambled channels.

Brgds

Danny

Sunday, August 29, 2010 2:21 PM
  • Hi!

Sorry to be such a nuisance, but now you can forget that too... After scanning a bunch of other networks I found one which has them all. It is called "Under 18". Silly me, I thought that would be a collection of childrens channels... :-) I tried things like the "Copenhagen" network, the "Actual" network etc. but apparently it is "Under 18" for me.

But I don't understand why I have to go through all this Network Scanning business to start with. Hauppage WinTV 7 found all the channels fine in minutes, without me having to select network...! So why can't TVSource do the same?

Brgds

Danny

Sunday, August 29, 2010 3:54 PM
  • DVBLink TVSource is a bad workaround. Alot of overhead killing the CPU and adding power management problems.

Win7 should really support it natively, what is the problem :'(

Thursday, October 21, 2010 11:32 AM
  • Also in DK, but on Stofa kabel TV - using DVB Link aswell, it is alot slower than native DVB-T tuners in MCE, but working fine apart from that.

Using DVB link server feature, gives the added value that all my other pc's running 7 can connect to the one tuner i my media center, with the Terratec tuner, and show channels everywhere.. ALSO via the internet, whilst travelling, wery clever.

Friday, November 05, 2010 10:10 AM
  • I have to agree with you Kent... alot of CPU overhead added.

I will try to plug inn my old FIREDTV box from digital everywhere via firewire in the near future, and see if i can get i to act as DVB-T towards MCE; and show my DVB-C channels from Stofa.

Friday, November 05, 2010 10:12 AM
  • Hi!

I have not found DVB Link to be slower, at least not noticeable. I'm very happy with it.

Brgds

Danny

Friday, November 05, 2010 2:06 PM
  • Just to inform, Digital Devices has done a deal with Marco at Digital Everywhere and has the rights for FloppyDTV /C

http://shop.digital-devices.de/epages/62357162.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/62357162/Products/096005

Before installing do a check or search for a Transponder file that suits your needs, or correct one in the \transponder directory. The transponder fil is a .reg file so remeber to run it after install and before channlescan in VMC.

Remember Cam

No XP

In Vista with TV-Pack you need decoder for Mpeg4/H.264 if your provider use this for HD

In Win7 everything is ready for H.264 HD.

Willy

Thursday, January 06, 2011 12:47 PM
  • Sorry, been out of the lope for while, are u saying that MS7 media center support CAM`s ?

I have a windows 7 media center that seem unable to show scrambled channels.

(i got a CAM and card.)

Friday, January 21, 2011 5:16 PM
  • so whats going on ? im from Hungary and im planning to buy Terratec Cinergy C PCI HD TVtuner but after i read this forum i'll think about it twice :)

i think its should working here .. why ? i dont know im just feel so :) i have provider DIGI and its cheap and they broadcast analog and digital as well for me. my TV is found everthing working great and if so why it would not working with MCE i still dont understand... maybe someone can give me direction if its will work ? i saw that you wrote some frequency's maybe if i telling mine you can tell me if its will working or not ? sorry i little noob in this area :) anyway.. i pay for 27 channels and i only want that 27 digital channels  with guide working on windows media center...

if i cehck my TV setting its says:

Frequency(kHz): 370000

Symbol rate (kS/s) : 6900

Modulation: 256QAM

Its say something to someone ? :P

Friday, April 29, 2011 7:32 PM
  • please post at

you will likely get more assistance there.

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 19:32:35 +0000, Hunwarrior wrote:

>
    >
    >so whats going on ? im from Hungary and im planning to buy Terratec Cinergy C PCI HD TVtuner but after i read this forum i'll think about it twice :)
    >
    >i think its should working here .. why ? i dont know im just feel so :) i have provider DIGI and its cheap and they broadcast analog and digital as well for me. my TV is found everthing working great and if so why it would not working with MCE i still dont understand... maybe someone can give me direction if its will work ? i saw that you wrote some frequency's maybe if i telling mine you can tell me if its will working or not ? sorry i little noob in this area :) anyway.. i pay for 27 channels and i only want that 27 digital channels  with guide working on windows media center...
    >
    >if i cehck my TV setting its says:
    >
    >Frequency(kHz): 370000
    >
    >Symbol rate (kS/s) : 6900
    >
    >Modulation: 256QAM
    >
    >
    >Its say something to someone ? :P

Barb Bowman

http://www.digitalmediaphile.com

Sunday, May 01, 2011 8:32 AM
  • Only thing that realy works like a dream is the Anysee E30 tuner, multiple videos on youtube or descriptions to be found on the internet.
    Sunday, January 22, 2012 9:53 AM