Random Errors?

Question

• After about a week of using Windows 8 the Windows Store disappeared from the start. I found the file location but the application will not run. Also, none of the settings will open when accessed through search. Also when I use the side settings bar it will not open the "more pc settings" i am currently unable to change any start settings whatsoever. Also i have lost all access to WinStore.
    Wednesday, April 25, 2012 4:30 AM

Answers

All replies

• Did you install any thing or did you make any modification before this problem happen?

Try use system restore and restore your system back to the time before problem happen.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 10:35 AM
  • I have had recovery problems because I do not have a large enough partition to store recovery files. However, I have downloaded several programs, but none of them have directly modified the Start menu specifically or Windows in general. 
    Thursday, April 26, 2012 2:32 AM
  • Try to repair your system with In-place Upgrade.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Friday, April 27, 2012 6:07 AM
  • Try to repair your system with In-place Upgrade.

or use the new refresh/reset feature:

Refresh and reset your PC

"A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code"

Sunday, April 29, 2012 1:04 PM