none
Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT)

Question

• Hello,

I tried installing the Windows Vista RSAT, and it said that the update was not applicable to this platform. Will Microsoft be providing an updated version of the RSAT pack for Windows 7? I hope we don't have to wait as long as we did for Vista.

Thanks,

Trevor Sullivan
    Systems Engineer
    OfficeMax Corporation
    Trevor Sullivan Systems Engineer OfficeMax Corporation
    Thursday, January 08, 2009 8:57 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

The RSAT tools are not available for the MSDN/TechNet/Public beta environment. The suite is currently being tested in the private beta program. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Ned Pyle [MSFT]
    MS Enterprise Platforms Support - Beta Team
    • Proposed as answer by Ned Pyle Friday, January 09, 2009 4:19 AM
    • Marked as answer by Alex T JrModerator Friday, January 09, 2009 5:03 AM
    Friday, January 09, 2009 4:17 AM
  • Heh, so much for evaluating/testing this for our organization. :-)  Thanks for the quick response Ned!  Hopefully this will change in the future.
    Friday, January 09, 2009 10:10 PM
  • Ask and ye shall receive. :-)

Where to Install:

• Microsoft Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 Beta (x86): http://download.microsoft.com/download/A/D/4/AD4D3903-E06D-456D-AED4-D53895D2C1A9/Windows6.1-KB958830-x86.msu

• Microsoft Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 Beta (x64): http://download.microsoft.com/download/A/D/4/AD4D3903-E06D-456D-AED4-D53895D2C1A9/Windows6.1-KB958830-x64.msu

The main download page is here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=82516c35-c7dc-4652-b2ea-2df99ea83dbb&displaylang=en

RSAT Client is available to all customers as part of the supplemental Microsoft Software License Terms to Windows 7 licenses.

What Is Included in RSAT?
    This is the list of Windows Server 2008 administration tools which are included in Win7 RSAT Client:

Server Administration Tools:
    • Server Manager

Role Administration Tools:
    • Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) Tools
    • Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) Tools
    • Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS) Tools
    • DHCP Server Tools
    • DNS Server Tools
    • File Services Tools
    • Hyper-V Tools
    • Terminal Services Tools

Feature Administration Tools:
    • BitLocker Password Recovery Viewer
    • Failover Clustering Tools
    • Group Policy Management Tools
    • Network Load Balancing Tools
    • SMTP Server Tools
    • Storage Explorer Tools
    • Storage Manager for SANs Tools
    • Windows System Resource Manager Tools

Ned Pyle [MSFT] - MS Enterprise Platforms Support - Beta Team
    • Marked as answer by Kerry_Brown Saturday, January 10, 2009 1:56 AM
    Friday, January 09, 2009 11:08 PM
  • You guys are good!  Windows 7 looks VERY promising, seems like a lot excitement for this OS release.
    Saturday, January 10, 2009 2:07 AM
  • Wow. Thank you for following up! This is fabulous news, Ned!

Trevor Sullivan
    Systems Engineer
    OfficeMax Corporation
    Saturday, January 10, 2009 2:44 AM
  • arg, Ned, you just made my evening after a frustrating day trying to get a key ...hehe!

Thanks!
    Saturday, January 10, 2009 6:50 AM
  • Thanks a lot! :)
    Saturday, January 10, 2009 9:42 AM
  • Now thats fine! Installed it already and administering my shiny and new Windows Server 2008 R2 domain. Now figure out how to get direct access working.

Marc.
    Sunday, January 11, 2009 6:33 PM
  • How do you administer Users, Groups, and Computers using Windows 7 as a client? I have the Remote Server Admin Tool loaded but I don't see any Active Directory Users & Computers tool to admin a Windows 2003 domain. Am I missing a step? Hopefully the answer is not "remote into the server". If that is the way Microsoft is going then I'm continue to migrate my company to OSX.
    Monday, January 26, 2009 10:10 PM
  • Did you enable all the AD administration tools Ken? This is all described on the webpage that you used to download RSAT from:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=82516c35-c7dc-4652-b2ea-2df99ea83dbb&displaylang=en

1. On a computer that is running the Beta release of Windows 7, download the Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 package from the Microsoft Download Center.

2. Open the folder into which the package downloaded, and double-click the package to unpack it, and then start the Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 Setup Wizard.

Important: You must accept the License Terms and Limited Warranty to start to install the Administration Tools pack.

3. Complete all the steps that you must follow by the wizard, and then click Finish to exit the wizard when installation is completed.

4. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Programs.

5. In the Programs and Features area, click Turn Windows features on or off.

6. If you are prompted by User Account Control to enable the Windows Features dialog box to open, click Continue.

7. In the Windows Features dialog box, expand Remote Server Administration Tools.

8. Select the remote management tools that you want to install.

9. Click OK.

10. Configure the Start menu to display the Administration Tools shortcut.

• Right-click Start, and then click Properties.

• On the Start Menu tab, click Customize.

• In the Customize Start Menu dialog box, scroll down to System Administrative Tools, and then select Display on the All Programs menu and the Start menu. Click OK. Shortcuts for snap-ins installed by Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 are added to the Administrative Tools list on the Start menu.

I would be very interested in hearing how your migration and administration experience on OSX went compared to Microsoft Active Directory. I occasionally work with customers that are running Mac's in a Microsoft AD environment, but I naturally don't work with any all-Apple shops.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 5:06 AM
  • Hi,

on two of our 7-test Clients we are unable to start any of the RSAT Tools - it crashes with the following error :

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: mmc.exe, Version: 6.1.7000.0, Zeitstempel: 0x49431bdf

Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: msvcrt.dll, Version: 7.0.7000.0, Zeitstempel: 0x49433deb

Ausnahmecode: 0x40000015

Fehleroffset: 0x00054d9e

ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x104c

Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01c985d48e17a147

Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Windows\system32\mmc.exe

Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll

Berichtskennung: cd6af69b-f1c7-11dd-a147-003005c4e7fb

Does anyone else experience that problem?

rgds,

Christian Kirchner

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 9:03 AM
  • Hi

I suggest that you reinstall tool.

Removing the complete Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 pack
    ========================

You must be either a member of the Administrators group on the computer from which you want to remove the Administration Tools pack, or you must be logged on to the computer by using the built-in Administrator account.

You can remove the complete Administration Tools pack from a computer by using the Uninstall a program utility in Control Panel.

To remove the Administration Tools pack

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a program in the Programs area.
    2. Click View installed updates.
    3. Select Update for Microsoft Windows (958830).
    4. Click Uninstall.

Then reinstall the tool. Before installing, I suggest that you temporary disable the anti-virus and firewall.

If the issue still occurs, I suggest that you disable all third party programs that are running in background from startup. Then restart and check the result.

Arthur Xie - MSFT
    Friday, February 13, 2009 9:30 AM
  • Does anyone know how to install RSAT silently? I've tried Pkgmgr /iu:WindowsAdministrationTools which works in Vista but no longer works in Win7. Also tried Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename... but dont' know the feature name string. I've extracted the cab from the msu and did a get-features on it and gottent Microsoft-Windows-RemoteServerAdminsitrationTools... string but still doesn't work.. any ideas?
    thanks
    Thursday, March 19, 2009 10:29 PM
  • Excellent news

It was the AD Users and Computers snap-in I couldn't get to work.  Job done

Thanks Guys

Big George
    Thursday, May 07, 2009 6:10 AM
  • Those links appear to have been removed.
    Is RSAT still available for Win7?
    Tuesday, July 28, 2009 8:48 AM
  • Is there a public ETA of the RTM version of the Windows 7 RSAT?

Thanks!
    Friday, August 07, 2009 4:24 PM

• Hi,
    any updates? when to expect RSAT for Windows 7 RTM ?

Arman Obosyan, http://postmaster.ge
    Friday, August 07, 2009 7:58 PM
  • Hello,

I tried installing the Windows Vista RSAT, and it said that the update was not applicable to this platform. Will Microsoft be providing an updated version of the RSAT pack for Windows 7? I hope we don't have to wait as long as we did for Vista.

Thanks,

Trevor Sullivan
    Systems Engineer
    OfficeMax Corporation
    Trevor Sullivan Systems Engineer OfficeMax Corporation

• Proposed as answer by complemento Friday, August 07, 2009 8:38 PM
    Friday, August 07, 2009 8:38 PM
  • There is a version available for Windows 7 RC...

http://www.microsoft.com/DOWNLOADS/details.aspx?FamilyID=f6c62797-791c-48e3-b754-c7c0a09f32f3&displaylang=en

Does anyone know if these will install and function on the RTM?

Thanks
    Monday, August 10, 2009 8:39 PM
  • The RC version of the RSAT does install and function on Windows 7 RTM for me. When the final RSAT is released, you'll probably need to uninstall the RC before installing the final.
    Monday, August 10, 2009 8:41 PM
  • I have windows 7 64 bit RTM on Thinkpad W700.  I installed the RSAT RC and the install worked fine, but when I went to run it (the active directory users and computers) it states that..the action is only valid for products that are currently installed.

the version was (KB958830)  Now I am stuck because I have installed so they won't reinstall but I can't figure out how to remove them either.  the KB article  number does not show in add/remove programs and while the turn windows features on or off shows Remote Server Administration Tools it does not show active directory users and computers and when i unclick the boxes it won't remove it.

Any help would be great.
    thanks
    Tuesday, August 11, 2009 4:29 PM
  • You may already be looking there but just to double check: When you're in what used to be Add/Remove programs, click on "View installed updates" on the left side. You should see the KB listed there under the Microsoft Windows section. Or, just search for "installed updates" without quotes from the start menu to get there. If it's not there, I'm not sure what's up.
    Tuesday, August 11, 2009 4:35 PM
  • Thanks was able to remove them but I really need to be able to just use the active directory users and computers program for RSAT.  Since the RC ones don't work for me is there something I am doing wrong or do i have to wait for the RC version and when will they be out?
    Wednesday, August 12, 2009 12:55 AM
  • Finaly RSAT for Windows 7 released !

Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7

Version: 1.0
    Date Published: 8/11/2009
    Language: English
    Download Size: 215.1 MB - 437.2 MB*

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=7d2f6ad7-656b-4313-a005-4e344e43997d

amd64fre_GRMRSATX_MSU.msu 222.1 MB
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/F/7/4F71806A-1C56-4EF2-9B4F-9870C4CFD2EE/amd64fre_GRMRSATX_MSU.msu

x86fre_GRMRSAT_MSU.msu 215.1 MB
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/F/7/4F71806A-1C56-4EF2-9B4F-9870C4CFD2EE/x86fre_GRMRSAT_MSU.msu

• Proposed as answer by Magon_67 Wednesday, February 17, 2010 8:11 AM
    Wednesday, August 12, 2009 3:51 AM
  • When I run the above install I am told that the update is not applicable to my computer.

Anyone know what is wrong as I have downloaded the correct X86 version for my computer?

Thanks

Thursday, August 13, 2009 1:13 PM
  • I get the same issue. I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. I tried downloading and installed both files and get:

"The Update is not applicable to the computer"

Any help would be great.
    Thursday, August 13, 2009 5:39 PM

• I install it on Windows 7 x64 (6.1.7600) yesterday.

This versions amd64fre_GRMRSATX_MSU.msu and x86fre_GRMRSAT_MSU.msu only for Windows 7 final build and not for beta or RC

Check OS Version,

start > run > cmd > systeminfo
    in my case is OS Version: 6.1.7600

Thursday, August 13, 2009 5:46 PM
  • I have 6.1.7100

Arman - You installed on your without a problem?

How do I get version 7600?
    Thursday, August 13, 2009 5:48 PM

• 6.1.7100 is RC

yep, installed without any problems on Windows 7 RTM (6.1.7600)

Windows 7 RTM is available for TechNet Subscription and MSDN, also MVLS and Partners

Be among the first with access to Windows 7 RTM along with support and technical content included with your subscription

Thursday, August 13, 2009 6:00 PM
  • Hmmm..

I've instaled Windows 7 version "6.1.7600 build 7600" from my MVLS site and am attempting to install the Remote Server Administration Tools .

When I attempt to run the downloaded package ("x86fre_GRMRSAT_MSU"), I receive an error from the Windows Update Standalone Installer that reads "The update is not applicable to your computer"

Thoughts?

Thanks,

-g
    • Edited by glaviolette Friday, August 14, 2009 10:53 PM Corrected version
    Friday, August 14, 2009 10:52 PM
  • If you installed the 64 bit version you need the version that starts with AMD
    Saturday, August 15, 2009 1:36 AM
  • I just posted a similar problem in another thread - "update not applicable to your system".

I really need some help with this - PLEASE!!

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itproappcompat/thread/524fba06-9fd2-4448-ac4d-b08f12ab8afe

Thanks

airoff
    • Edited by airoff Monday, August 17, 2009 10:28 PM
    Monday, August 17, 2009 3:55 PM
  • its confusing but here is the explanation:

Windows 7 64 bit RTM RSAT TOOLS..

You must download this file

amd64fre_GRMRSATX_MSU.msu

even though it starts with AMD it is ifor ANY 64 bit RTM version of windows 7 (ultimate, professional, enterprise)

Download from this link but make sure its the file that is as above

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7d2f6ad7-656b-4313-a005-4e344e43997d&displaylang=en

after that you have to follow the overly complicated instructions by going into Control Panel, add or modify windows features
    then find the tools and select all to make it easy.  Microsoft could not have made it more difficult to find the right version or figure out what parts to "install" once it is installed.  good luck.  i finally got it to work

Monday, August 17, 2009 7:16 PM
  • I am downloading the packages from the correct location, and for the correct platform.  They are dated 8/11/09.

The problem is that either version throws the error "update not applicable to your system". 

The 32 bit package on Win 7/32, or the 64 bit package on Win 7/64.

Monday, August 17, 2009 10:25 PM
  • that worked for me but the package at that location only works for the RTM not the RC.  I first installed the x86 version and got that error, past that I don't know
    Monday, August 17, 2009 10:39 PM
  • When trying to download rsat for windows 7rc, the link is broken and fail to download. is there another way i can get it?

Monday, August 17, 2009 11:40 PM
  • It doesnt work on my windows 7 7100 version. Can I upgrade to 7600 or is there any ways I could bypass the version test?

Thanks
    Monday, August 24, 2009 3:50 AM
  • Using the "amd64.." download worked for me. Thanks!

However I can't register the additional Account Info tab for AD U&C.. :(

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=7AF2E69C-91F3-4E63-8629-B999ADDE0B9E&displaylang=en

32bit only??
    Monday, August 24, 2009 11:47 PM
  • Download this file and install on Windows 7. I have version 6.1.7100

http://cid-82e525f580e33098.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/Windows6.1-KB958830-x86.msu

Go to Control Panel - Programs - Turn Windows Features on or off.

Remote Server Administration Tools now appears.
    • Proposed as answer by Morgster79 Thursday, September 03, 2009 1:38 AM
    Thursday, September 03, 2009 1:38 AM
  • how about the x64 version for 6.1.7100... anyone have a link to that one?
    Saturday, September 05, 2009 8:09 PM
  • look back to my post on aug 17
    Saturday, September 05, 2009 10:00 PM
  • I have the RC version (6.1.7100)...i thought that the link you had was only for 6.1.7600?
    Monday, September 07, 2009 8:10 PM
  • I cannot get the 64 bit version to work on any 64bit machine I've tried - even a VM.  I can however get the 32bit to function just fine, but that doesn't do anyone in administration any good, as we are all using 64bit... Anyone else having problems with 64bit?  I install it and it says it completed, but there is nothing to turn on in the windows features area - it shows up just fine on 32bit - but isn't there for 64bit... help?
    Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:23 PM
  • How is Microsoft Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 Beta (x86) coming?

the link to d/l the software is not working

when will Microsoft Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 Beta (x86): be ready

10/21/2009
    Wednesday, October 21, 2009 5:06 PM
  • I was having no issues before.  I had a bad disk drive and had to rebuild my Windows 7 RTM 64 bit.  I login off the domain but have a domain login account that is exactly the same.  I installed the tools and they work under my domain login but not under my local login, however they always did before and still work on a similar but build on a desktop with vista 32 that is a home edition.

this time i installed the windows 7 from home so i could only login locally, then i did use VPN to login on the domain.

I get this error
    Naming information cannot be locagted because:  the logon attempt failed.  Contact your system administrator to verify that your domain properly configured and is currently online. 

when i try and changed domin in rsat i get the domain (name) could not be found because:  logon failure:  unknown username or bad password.  (what user/pwd is it passing and can that be changed?)

when i try and change current directory server i get:  the following domain controller could not be contacted:  name of server.  the server is not operational.  (this is not true)

any ideas?  i tried to remove the computer from the domain and added it back but no luck.
    Thursday, October 29, 2009 11:10 AM
  • Fixed it.  Interesting.  When I installed Win7 it used my computer name as my login name in local users and groups.  though i was logging in under a local user with my name not computer name, it was confused.  I renamed the account to my name and that seemed to fix it.
    sorry for the post but i was confused until i checked the usernames.
    Thursday, October 29, 2009 1:08 PM
  • I have the same issue as Erik

I installed amd64fre_GRMRSATX_MSU.msu. It said installation complete. But I cannot find features in Windows Features.

wusa.exe amd64fre_GRMRSATX_MSU.msu => installation complete
    wusa /uninstall amd64fre_GRMRSATX_MSU.msu => Update for Microsoft Windows (KB958830) is not installed on this computer.

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
    OS Version: 6.1.7600 N/A Build 7600
    System Manufacturer: HP-Pavilion
    System Model: KT608AV-ABA d5000t
    System Type: x64-based PC
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300

Saturday, December 12, 2009 11:54 AM
  • Instructions

Installing Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7

You must be either a member of the Administrators group on the computer on which you want to install the Administration Tools pack, or you must be logged on to the computer by using the built-in Administrator account.

Important: Remove all versions of Administration Tools Pack or Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows Vista with SP1 from the computer before installing Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7.

Important: Only one copy of Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 can be installed on a computer at one time. Before you install a new package, remove any existing copies of Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7. This includes any copies that are in different languages. To remove existing copies of Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7, see Removing the complete Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 pack on this page.

1. On a computer that is running Windows 7, download the Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 package from the Microsoft Download Center.

2. Open the folder into which the package downloaded, and double-click the package to unpack it, and then start the Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 Setup Wizard.

Important: You must accept the License Terms and Limited Warranty to start to install the Administration Tools pack.

3. Complete all the steps that you must follow by the wizard, and then click Finish to exit the wizard when installation is completed.

4. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Programs.

5. In the Programs and Features area, click Turn Windows features on or off.

6. If you are prompted by User Account Control to enable the Windows Features dialog box to open, click Continue.

7. In the Windows Features dialog box, expand Remote Server Administration Tools.

8. Select the remote management tools that you want to install.

9. Click OK.

10. Configure the Start menu to display the Administration Tools shortcut, if it is not already there.

• Right-click Start, and then click Properties.

• On the Start Menu tab, click Customize.

• In the Customize Start Menu dialog box, scroll down to System Administrative Tools, and then select Display on the All Programs menu and the Start menu. Click OK. Shortcuts for snap-ins installed by Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 are added to the Administrative Tools list on the Start menu.

Reinstalling or removing individual Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7

If a remote administration tool was removed from a computer that is running Windows 7, you can install it again by performing the following steps.

To reinstall individual remote administration tools:

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Programs.

2. In the Programs and Features area, click Turn Windows features on or off.

3. If you are prompted by User Account Control to allow the Windows Features dialog box to open, click Continue.

4. In the Windows Features dialog box, expand Remote Server Administration Tools.

5. Select the remote management tools that you want to install, or clear the check boxes for any tools that you want to remove. Click OK.

Removing the complete Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 pack

You must be either a member of the Administrators group on the computer from which you want to remove the Administration Tools pack, or you must be logged on to the computer by using the built-in Administrator account.

You can remove the complete Administration Tools pack from a computer by using the Uninstall a program utility in Control Panel.

To remove the Administration Tools pack

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a program in the Programs area.

2. Click View installed updates.

3. Select Update for Microsoft Windows (958830).

4. Click Uninstall.
    Tuesday, January 26, 2010 2:57 PM
  • Saturday, April 17, 2010 6:04 PM
  • Ask and ye shall receive. :-)

Where to Install:

• Microsoft Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 Beta (x86): http://download.microsoft.com/download/A/D/4/AD4D3903-E06D-456D-AED4-D53895D2C1A9/Windows6.1-KB958830-x86.msu

• Microsoft Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 Beta (x64): http://download.microsoft.com/download/A/D/4/AD4D3903-E06D-456D-AED4-D53895D2C1A9/Windows6.1-KB958830-x64.msu

The main download page is here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=82516c35-c7dc-4652-b2ea-2df99ea83dbb&displaylang=en

RSAT Client is available to all customers as part of the supplemental Microsoft Software License Terms to Windows 7 licenses.

What Is Included in RSAT?
    This is the list of Windows Server 2008 administration tools which are included in Win7 RSAT Client:

Server Administration Tools:
    • Server Manager

Role Administration Tools:
    • Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) Tools
    • Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) Tools
    • Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS) Tools
    • DHCP Server Tools
    • DNS Server Tools
    • File Services Tools
    • Hyper-V Tools
    • Terminal Services Tools

Feature Administration Tools:
    • BitLocker Password Recovery Viewer
    • Failover Clustering Tools
    • Group Policy Management Tools
    • Network Load Balancing Tools
    • SMTP Server Tools
    • Storage Explorer Tools
    • Storage Manager for SANs Tools
    • Windows System Resource Manager Tools

Sunday, October 17, 2010 12:25 PM
  • Sunday, October 17, 2010 12:32 PM
  • Ned's answer is perfectly complete. I am just adding that we now have this information covered on the TechNet Wiki http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/remote-server-administration-tools-rsat-for-windows-vista-windows-7-windows-server-2008-and-windows-server-2008-r2.aspx as well.
    Tuesday, February 01, 2011 4:13 AM
  • RSAT for Windows 7 SP1 has been released on April 7th 2011 and the download can be found here

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=7d2f6ad7-656b-4313-a005-4e344e43997d

Monday, April 11, 2011 4:34 PM
  • Hi All,

RSAT was installed sucessfully in my Windows 7 System.

We have been administering the domain using RSAT from Windows 7. When we Search queries and any operation takes long to complete. Sometimes up to 1 minute to complete. Some times it wont respond also.

Please help me to fix this.

Regards Mahesh Gowda S
    Wednesday, May 04, 2011 12:02 PM
  • Newest Links:

Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (SP1)           

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=7d2f6ad7-656b-4313-a005-4e344e43997d&displaylang=en

CISSP
    Thursday, May 12, 2011 10:03 PM