none
Windows 7 ultimate product key not working

Question

• Hi,

I've installed my windows 7 ultimate on my pc and it worked fine. Then the pc started to become slow in operations so i reinstalled windows 7 from the same disc. I noticed that it wasn't activated, so i tried the same product key that i used the first time, bt it didnt work and told me i had to buy a new product key?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!

i asked for a diagnostics test, bt all it said was that the product key that i entered was not allowed in my geographic location.

What do i do now?

• Changed type Andrew Biggs101 Sunday, August 29, 2010 5:22 PM Windows 7 ultimate not working the activation code
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP, Moderator Sunday, August 29, 2010 6:10 PM Move to appropriate forum category (From:Feedback and Comments)
    Sunday, August 29, 2010 4:37 PM

Answers

All replies

• "Andrew Biggs101" wrote in message news:deef8bba-fc2a-442c-b1cb-0e8d685bd538...

Hi,

I've installed my windows 7 ultimate on my pc and it worked fine. Then the pc started to become slow in operations so i reinstalled windows 7 from the same disc. I noticed that it wasn't activated, so i tried the same product key that i used the first time, bt it didnt work and told me i had to buy a new product key?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!

i asked for a diagnostics test, bt all it said was that the product key that i entered was not allowed in my geographic location.

What do i do now?

Please repost your query after reading the Stickies and Announcements - in the Genuine Windows 7 forum.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Sunday, August 29, 2010 6:11 PM
  • i asked for a diagnostics test, bt all it said was that the product key that i entered was not allowed in my geographic location.

Where did you buy the Windows license? Where are you trying to activate your Windows?

"A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code" CLIP- Stellvertreter http://www.winvistaside.de/
    Sunday, August 29, 2010 9:51 PM
  • contact ms, but they may not provide the support for this situation immediately.
    they may ask you to purchase a new one, but the price is very high, isn't it?
    i met the problem before. considering their service, i gave up.
    i just bought a new one from go2keys.com after comparing several sites on yahoo, as their price attracted me. 
    guess what happens, it worked successfully. hope my experience is helpful to you.
    Tuesday, November 19, 2013 6:34 AM