none
Recovery D: Drive in crititcal condition the bar is red instead of blue on the my computer page.

Question

• Sign In to Vote

My RECOVERY  D: Drive has 323 MG of free space of 13.6 GB.  I didn't realize this until running HP Support Assistant, it stated that the drive is in crititcal condition. I called Techincal Support they had me go thru the recovery manager and do a factory install. She said that it would fix it.  But I notice after they hang up that it's the same. I think a while back I turn the system protection of both  C: Drive and RESTORE D: Drive. I have the restore off now. But how do I get the added items off and returned to the orginal state.  I'm new it this Please help me!!!!!

Plus I have never burned a RECOVERY DISC I've tried but it would take the DVD's I had. So the next three times I tried I got the same code (0x80004001), they stated different things.   (1) 05/04/2010  5:24am   Windows RE   (2) 01/09/2011  5:04am   System 32 not implemented  (3) 01/19/2011  2:58am  nothing listed

Here my information about my computer:

MANUFACTURING: HEWLETT- PACKARD 

MODEL:PRESARIO CQ62-209 NOTEBOOK PC,   WINDOWS EDITION: WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM

PROCESSOR: AMD ATHLON II P320 DUAL CORE PROCESSOR 2.10GHZ 

INSTALLED MEMORY(RAM): 3.00GB 

SYSTEM TYPE: 64-BIT OPERATING SYSTEM 

I this is enough information!!!

Thanks

Friday, April 01, 2011 7:19 AM

Answers

• The drive is showing red color because it has very less free space on it. I would recommend that you should delete the contents present in the D: drive and shoud burn a system repair disk. For your data backup burn another disk with Linux live cd by which you can recover your data easily
    Saturday, April 02, 2011 3:28 AM