none
How do I make phone calls through my computer?

Question

• I have a Lenovo U530 and it is equipped with bluetooth. My phone is an iPhone 5S and I was wondering how to make phone calls through my laptop. Please help!
    Thursday, February 06, 2014 1:45 AM

Answers

• there is so many windows application which can view your iphone on your desktop so you can easily do long SMS or even phone call.

This is just example here

But rather than use your desktop as iphone 5s viewer, I would suggest you to install Skype in your PC so you can also make phone call from your desktop without require any device attached.

This is more to iphone issue, you should contact Apple for better support

Thursday, February 06, 2014 2:30 AM

All replies

• there is so many windows application which can view your iphone on your desktop so you can easily do long SMS or even phone call.

This is just example here

But rather than use your desktop as iphone 5s viewer, I would suggest you to install Skype in your PC so you can also make phone call from your desktop without require any device attached.

This is more to iphone issue, you should contact Apple for better support

Thursday, February 06, 2014 2:30 AM
  • You can make free Local and STD call from any mobile or land phone. For this you need internet connection, PC and mobile/land phone. From Dingaling you can make free call. Create an account, login to Dingaling and put you and your destination number. Both number will call and connect for free. To know more details visit Worldwide free local and STD call.

To know more about interesting tips, visit 001 easy tricks.

Thursday, May 29, 2014 7:29 AM