none
Windows 7 - Raid Drivers

Answers

• Hello,

I've tried the link of Foxconnchannel

Home Products Motherboards Socket AM2+/AM2 A7DA-S

There is a raid driver for your mobo.

you should download it on your desktop, and install it as administrator , in compatibility mode for the OS you ran before.

or extract from your install CD the folder of this driver and copy it on your desktop.

Rightclick on the .exe file - hit properties - compatibility tab - select the box "run this prog in compatibility mode for" then choose your OS

I hope this helps.
    Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:59 AM

All replies

• Just use the ATI drivers for the OS your planning on using ie: 32bit Vista drivers for 32bit x86 win7
    Monday, March 16, 2009 8:54 AM
  • RAID working perfectly - Intel mobo - i7 - (3) 500gb SATA Deskstars Striped - just installed the intel management s/w and changed bios settings - very easy
    Thursday, April 16, 2009 5:26 AM
  • Hello,

I've tried the link of Foxconnchannel

Home Products Motherboards Socket AM2+/AM2 A7DA-S

There is a raid driver for your mobo.

you should download it on your desktop, and install it as administrator , in compatibility mode for the OS you ran before.

or extract from your install CD the folder of this driver and copy it on your desktop.

Rightclick on the .exe file - hit properties - compatibility tab - select the box "run this prog in compatibility mode for" then choose your OS

I hope this helps.
    Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:59 AM
  • Hi,

In addition to what Ptiote has said, if you are trying to install Win7 but are unable as Win7 can't find your RAID driver (thus can't see your hard disk), please transfer the RAID driver to a USB pendrive, and in Win7 installer, under Hard DIsk section, click Load Driver, and point to the USB pendrive.

Hope this helps.
    Jabez Gan [MVP] - http://www.msblog.org Contributing Author for: (Sybex) MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure Configuration Study Guide: Exam 70-643
    Thursday, April 16, 2009 10:46 AM
    Answerer