none
microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000

Question

• Hey all, 

Don't mind me noobing it up here but i'm having some serious issues with this thing. i bought the mouse today (2/3/13) and put in new batteries plugged it in and it worked fine... for a couple hours. then it stopped working after i was playing some games on my cpu and it is no longer working. i have tried turning it on and off, uninstalling/ reinstalling, and i have kept my phone in airplane mode the entire time (no other bluetooth caple devices around) and now i have a mouse that useless, any suggustions? im not even getting an error code, its just flat out not working. any help i can get would be appreciated

Sunday, February 03, 2013 7:31 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You can try the following:

1. Perform a system restore and see how it works.

2. Open Device Manager, right click the Bluetooth device and uninstall it. Then please restart the computer and the device will be reinstalled automatically.

3. Check if the mouse work on other computers.

Tracy Cai
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 6:41 AM

All replies

• also, its now no longer connecting to my cpu at all
    Sunday, February 03, 2013 7:51 AM
  • I hate to ask the obvious, but have you tried replacing the batteries? If you used the ones that came with the mouse, Lord knows how old they are :-)

SC Tom

Sunday, February 03, 2013 1:06 PM
  • Hi,

You can try the following:

1. Perform a system restore and see how it works.

2. Open Device Manager, right click the Bluetooth device and uninstall it. Then please restart the computer and the device will be reinstalled automatically.

3. Check if the mouse work on other computers.

Tracy Cai
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 6:41 AM