none
Delete CMAK L2PT profile by commandline

Question

• Hi

I have updated our CMAK L2TP with som changes and want to deploy it.

But when I deploy I get and error that there already is a vpn profile named the same.

So what im looking for is a commandline to delete der older VPN profile connection

The Profile name is VPN so how do I manage too do that?

Helpdesk Supporter

Friday, November 23, 2012 11:58 AM

Answers

• WindowsXP = "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Connections\Pbk\rasphone.pbk"

Windows7 = "C:\Users\" & strUserName & "\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Network\Connections\PBK\rasphone.pbk"

I did not found out to delete der vpn connection entry but by renaming or removing the rasphone.pbk the vpn entry was gone.

So i will be using this solution to reintall a vpn connection,

Helpdesk Supporter

• Marked as answer by LnQ Monday, November 26, 2012 7:23 AM
    Monday, November 26, 2012 7:23 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Here is a thread for your reference:

How are you suppose to make a VPN installer using CMAK on Windows 7 64-bit?

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/forums/en-us/w7itpronetworking/thread/70A3400F-BD78-4E62-B05F-54332C5A93C5

Hope this helps.

Vincent Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, November 26, 2012 6:15 AM
  • WindowsXP = "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Connections\Pbk\rasphone.pbk"

Windows7 = "C:\Users\" & strUserName & "\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Network\Connections\PBK\rasphone.pbk"

I did not found out to delete der vpn connection entry but by renaming or removing the rasphone.pbk the vpn entry was gone.

So i will be using this solution to reintall a vpn connection,

Helpdesk Supporter

• Marked as answer by LnQ Monday, November 26, 2012 7:23 AM
    Monday, November 26, 2012 7:23 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for sharing. We really appreciate your time and efforts. Hope your experience will help other community members facing similar problems.

Regards,

Vincent Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, November 26, 2012 7:24 AM