none
Problem with the Persian keyboard (KBDFA.dll)

Question

• The standard keyboard dll for Persian language - the KBDFA.dll - has a few problems. The problem dates back to the Windows XP era. Though many Iranians have lived with the problem, but some (mainly those who care about the correctness of Persian writing) have found a simple way around this problem. The solution was to use a little bit different KBDFA.dll. I personally have changed the native KBDFA.dll of XP and VISTA with that KBDFA.dll. While this remedy was fine for XP and VISTA, it does not work with Windows 7 and causes to crash.

If there was a way to attach the correct KBDFA.dll, I would have attached it. Any how, if I can be directed to someone responsible (maybe an email address) I will appreciate that. I will be grateful, if Microsoft could fix the problem. After all Windows and Microsoft are affecting the writing at least in Persian language and so they should be careful not to do any harms.
    Sunday, September 20, 2009 4:00 PM

Answers

• Hi Parviz

Here is the link to the Microsoft Languages Portal.

This website is where you can interact directly with the development teams who are responsible for translating all of the Microsoft products into the different, worldwide languages and developing all of the different language components for Microsoft products.

There are many programs and feedback sources there that allow you give feedback and participate in this process, if you wish.

Hope this helps.

Thank You for using Windows 7

Ronnie Vernon MVP
    Monday, September 21, 2009 12:22 AM

All replies

• Hi Parviz

Here is the link to the Microsoft Languages Portal.

This website is where you can interact directly with the development teams who are responsible for translating all of the Microsoft products into the different, worldwide languages and developing all of the different language components for Microsoft products.

There are many programs and feedback sources there that allow you give feedback and participate in this process, if you wish.

Hope this helps.

Thank You for using Windows 7

Ronnie Vernon MVP
    Monday, September 21, 2009 12:22 AM
  • سلام آقای پرویز ناصری من هم مشکل شما را دارم این فایل قدیمی بنام کی بی دی اف آی دی ال ال درویندوزسون کارنمیکنه لطفا اگرنسخه جدید این فایل را پیدا کردی که روی ویندوز سون کارکنه برای من هم بفرست
    با تشکررضارضایی دانمارک
    ایمیل من
    azadi200@hotmail.com
    با تشکر
    • Proposed as answer by ypoorahad Saturday, May 21, 2011 3:37 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by ypoorahad Saturday, May 21, 2011 3:38 PM
    Sunday, February 14, 2010 12:24 PM
  • Hello. Refer to link below. Your problem will been solved.

http://blog.komeil.com/2009/06/chortkeh-kbdfadll-windows-7-x86-x64.html

Monday, May 03, 2010 2:50 PM
  • Dear Mr. Naaseri,

Your problem is probably the dll version. As you are running an x64 version of Windows 7, where x86 kbdfa.dll doesn't work. You can see you windows version by going to "Control Panel\System and Security\System" looking for "System Type".

In the other hand, as far as I know, there is no 64-bit version of corrected kbdfa.dll available in the internet. So I have compiled one and it will soon be available in my site (FarsiPardaz). It is accompanied with an easy installation script (Windows batch file) that makes the replacement as easy as a click.

I don't have your contact information so that I can email you the 64 bit Farsi Keyboard Layout. می‌تونید این فایل رو از سایت فارسی پرداز برداشت کنید

اعداد فارسی (۰۱۲۳۴۵۶۷۸۹) نیز همراه فاصلۀ مجازی شیفت + فاصله در این کیبورد وجود دارد

• Proposed as answer by Estahbanati Wednesday, April 04, 2012 4:06 PM
    Wednesday, August 03, 2011 12:24 PM