none
Windows 7 & Outlook 2007 Desktop Alert

Question

• I have finished a clean install of Windows 7 64 bit and installed Office 2007.  All works well except that Outlook 2007 does not display the Desktop Alert Notification that has a semi-transparent preview of an incoming email message.  Checked all the settings and they are correct. 

Do we have a fix and has this been confirmed on other computers?

Art
    • Moved by Donte Newbill [MSFT] Wednesday, December 02, 2009 5:20 PM Moving to a more appropriate forum to increase chances of receiving a proper resolution/answer. (From:Microsoft Online Services Customer Portal)
    • Moved by Ronnie VernonMVP, Moderator Thursday, December 03, 2009 7:00 AM Focus (From:Windows 7 Installation, Setup, and Deployment)
    Tuesday, December 01, 2009 11:42 PM

Answers

All replies

• AKAmerica,

I do apologize, but I will be moving this thread to a more appropriate forum to increase the chances of you receiving a correct answer.

Thanks,
    Donte
    Wednesday, December 02, 2009 5:19 PM
  • Hi,

Please refer to the following method to check the related settings:

Turn Desktop Alerts on or off

If the issue persists, considering this issue is related to Microsoft Office Outlook and we have specified support, it is also recommended that you go to our Office Discussion Group for further investigation.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Hope the issue will be resolved soon.

Nicholas Li - MSFT
    Thursday, December 03, 2009 6:14 AM