none
Windows Operating System; Version: 6.1.7600.16385; Event ID: 500; Event Source: Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance;

Question

• I need help with this issue? I would like to know what it means as well? And I see that it says it means "my desktop memory space is deplearing," but what does that mean exactly? Is that something that is common? And should it be happening on a brand new Toshiba Laptop with a Windows 7 operating system? Or is it something that I should be concerned about and take back to get fixed or a new one while I can? It is still under warranty and will either be fixed if it can or if they send it out to be fixed and it doesn't, then they will give me a new one? But another thing I want to know, is this an issue that I should not be happening at all on a brand new laptop and I should tell them I only will accept a new one or is it something that I should be ok with them fixing and sending the same laptop back to me? That is if I should even send it back or replace it at all. So basically all I want to know is the best way to fix this, and what it means exactly and if it should be happening on a brand new laptop so I know if I should replace it while I can. Could this turn into something serious and is it serious to begin with? thanks if you can let me know what to do and fill me in. Why did it say Windows Operating System; Version: 6.1.7600.16385 too? Isn't that where it is suppose to say Version: 7 if I currently have Windows 7? And sometimes I do see errors from other things that say your system is running on a 6.1 nt operating system or something like that but I know it says 6.1 instead of 7! Is that what this error/Event ID: 500 is meaning too? Or is that a total different issue and should I be concerned? Actually I am concerned because I just literally bought this and I paid top dollar for it was an expensive laptop, about $1200 to $1300 I am paying for it so I need to know why it is saying it is running on a 6.1 operating system too, so please can someone help me with this so I can take this back before I can't and I will end up paying more money for it! I wouldn't think it should say that when it is so new and the fact that I have windows 7 and sometimes it says I don't, bothers me. I would think that is a serious thing and if there is a way to fix it easily I will myself just please let me know either way. Thank you so much!!!
    Friday, October 01, 2010 3:11 AM

Answers

• Hi,

The Version: 6.1.7600.16385 is Windows 7 build version, maybe you always see 6.1.7600.16385.win7_rtm.090713-1255. And  we are used to  speak windows 7 instead of the full name.

Could  you give us the full error message? Based on you description, I think  your related memory is not enough or your drivers are corrupted. So you can reinstall the drivers to see if the issue can be resolved.

Or you could perform a clean boot, if the issue occur in clean boot mode, i suggest you’d best contact Toshiba for further aasistance.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, October 05, 2010 9:31 AM

All replies

• Hi,

The Version: 6.1.7600.16385 is Windows 7 build version, maybe you always see 6.1.7600.16385.win7_rtm.090713-1255. And  we are used to  speak windows 7 instead of the full name.

Could  you give us the full error message? Based on you description, I think  your related memory is not enough or your drivers are corrupted. So you can reinstall the drivers to see if the issue can be resolved.

Or you could perform a clean boot, if the issue occur in clean boot mode, i suggest you’d best contact Toshiba for further aasistance.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, October 05, 2010 9:31 AM
  • مرحبا،

في الإصدار: 6.1.7600.16385 هو نسخة ويندوز 7 بناء، وربما كنت دائما انظر 6.1.7600.16385.win7_rtm.090713-1255. وتعودنا على الكلام ويندوز 7 بدلا من الاسم الكامل.

هل يمكن أن تعطينا رسالة الخطأ الكامل؟ بناء على وصف لكم، وأعتقد أن لديك ذاكرة ذات الصلةليست كافية أو معطوبة برامج التشغيل. حتى تتمكن من إعادة تثبيت برامج تشغيل لرؤية ما اذا كان يمكن حل المشكلة.

أو هل يمكن إجراء تمهيد نظيف، إذا كانت المشكلة تحدث في وضع التمهيد النظيف، وأقترح عليك الاتصال كنت أفضل توشيبا للaasistance أخرى.

نأمل أن يساعد.

التحيات،

أليكس تشاو

الرجاء تذكر أن انقر على زر "مارك وجواب" في آخر أن يساعدك، وانقر على زر "عدم تحديد وجواب" إذا كان آخر ملحوظ في الواقع لا يجيب على سؤالك. وهذا يمكن أن تكون مفيدة لغيرهم من أفراد المجتمع في قراءة الصفحات.

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 6:09 PM