none
PCTV Pinnacle Nano Stick Pctv 73e

Question

• I have tried to install my pctv nano stick. I have no problem installing any of the software. I plug in the hardware and windows wont download any drivers for it. Do you know if there are any drivers and were to get them from. Becasue it works on vista.

Pctv 73e is the what windows is looking for a driver for.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------UPDATE----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have managed to install a driver. I have scanned and picked up all channels in my area now.
    I can view the channels with sound turned off, but when ever i try with sound on i get this error.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Any ideas on how to fix this?

• Edited by .PaRaDoX Monday, April 06, 2009 6:41 AM Update
    Monday, April 06, 2009 6:18 AM

Answers

• If you can put that driver on the desktop, rightclick it, and try 'troubleshoot compatibility' and the Vista driver. If that fails, you will probably have to wait till a good driver for Win 7 is created and posted on the device maker's web site.
    Rating posts helps other users
    Mark L. Ferguson MS-MVP
    Sunday, April 12, 2009 2:35 PM

All replies

• If you can put that driver on the desktop, rightclick it, and try 'troubleshoot compatibility' and the Vista driver. If that fails, you will probably have to wait till a good driver for Win 7 is created and posted on the device maker's web site.
    Rating posts helps other users
    Mark L. Ferguson MS-MVP
    Sunday, April 12, 2009 2:35 PM
  • could not find channels on my 73e se, I found old drivers from other usb tuner still in system.

in hidden folder... c/windows/inf

I deleted the following files

oem34.inf
    oem34.pnf

Problem solved.
    Thursday, May 26, 2011 4:21 PM