none
Windows 8 Hot Corners and Edges not working.

Question

• All my hot corners and edges have stopped working since the windows 8.1 update. Not really affecting the pc performance but it was a useful feature I miss. Don't suppose anyone can help?

(checked the pc settings as well, and the features are enabled).

Thursday, November 14, 2013 6:08 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please check these settings:

right click the task bar, click properties, under "Taskbar and Navigation properties" window, make sure check "When I point to the upper-right corner, show the charms" checkbox checked.

Karen Hu
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, November 15, 2013 9:47 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please check these settings:

right click the task bar, click properties, under "Taskbar and Navigation properties" window, make sure check "When I point to the upper-right corner, show the charms" checkbox checked.

Karen Hu
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, November 15, 2013 9:47 AM
  • I did check this boxes - they were "On",

still all hot corners are disabled.

Weird.

Thursday, December 05, 2013 7:49 AM
  • I have the same problem.. when windows starts everything is ok but after 5-10 minutes hot corners stop working suddenly.. all the needed settings are done correctly but still this problem is ongoing.. anybody knows why it's happening ? please help because it's so annoying , i always use hot corners.
    Thursday, March 13, 2014 5:53 AM
  • Here is something that worked for me on a Dell Venue 8 with this issue -reset touchscreen calibration. Might require a reboot. All features were restored for me.

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 3:14 AM