none
wireless multimedia keyboard 1.1

Question

• I recently bought the wireless multimedia keyboard 1.1 and mouse. The mouse works perfectly after instalation, but the keyboard won't work at all. I have reinstalled it and have updated the driver for 32-bit system. Does anyone have any solutions?
    Friday, July 17, 2009 3:06 PM

Answers

• I recently bought the wireless multimedia keyboard 1.1 and mouse. The mouse works perfectly after instalation, but the keyboard won't work at all. I have reinstalled it and have updated the driver for 32-bit system. Does anyone have any solutions?
    Hi

Who is the manufacturer of this wireless multimedia keyboard?

If this is a Microsoft product, see the following website for the latest Windows 7 Drivers and software.

Microsoft Hardware Support for the Windows 7 RC Release

Hope this helps.

Thank You for testing Windows 7

Ronnie Vernon MVP
    Friday, July 17, 2009 8:21 PM

All replies

Hi

Who is the manufacturer of this wireless multimedia keyboard?

If this is a Microsoft product, see the following website for the latest Windows 7 Drivers and software.

Microsoft Hardware Support for the Windows 7 RC Release

Hope this helps.

Thank You for testing Windows 7

Ronnie Vernon MVP
    Friday, July 17, 2009 8:21 PM
  • Install the drivers with the compatibility features, use the vista drivers and install them in vista compatibility mode.  Thats how i got mine to work
    • Proposed as answer by ctmaster Friday, July 17, 2009 9:16 PM
    Friday, July 17, 2009 9:15 PM