none
Definition Update for Microsoft Security Essentials - KB2310138 (Definition 1.131.445.0)

Question

• I have been unable to update Security Essentials for over a week through Windows Update or with Microsoft Security Essentials' update tab. I have applied all of the recommended fixes and none of them work. This has never happened before except with an occassional failure usually due to an Internet connection problem which is usually fixed by unplugging my cable router and wireless router and plugging them back in. Windows Update and Microsoft Security Essentials are essentially useless without being updated daily with the latest definitions etc. and I'd really prefer someone figuring out what the actual problem is within both of these programs. There is nothing wrong with my Internet connectivity, everything else is still working as I am accustommed. What seems like a minor problem to Microsoft is a serious issue to me and I'd like some attention as I am sure I am not the only customer that is upset with Microsoft, once again I might add. Fix it and report back to me as soon as you find the cause of this FAILURE and I'll thank you when all is well. Sincerely,

BikerCrash

Thursday, July 26, 2012 5:53 PM

Answers

All replies