none
gesture problem

Question

• the 2 finger gesture that scrolls to right used to work on the start screen. It works everywhere else but has quit working only on the start screen.
    Sunday, January 06, 2013 8:41 PM

Answers

• I refreshed and as I reloaded programs, I found that PC Matic caused my problem. All worked until I installed this program or maybe used this program, I didn't take the time to figure that part out. I was just happy to have fixed my problem.

• Marked as answer by Kwin213 Sunday, January 13, 2013 12:59 PM
    Sunday, January 13, 2013 12:59 PM

All replies

• Visit the support website of the manufacturer of your computer and download/install the latest drivers for your touch hardware.

Carey Frisch

Sunday, January 06, 2013 9:54 PM
  • Hi,

Please try to upgrade the driver first as Carey says and let us know whether it works.

Juke Chou
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 10:00 AM
  • I have updated all of the computer before this happened. The only driver that was a beta was the creative xfi soundcard but that is updated now. When I said that the start menu doesn't scroll with gesture that included the app page also. I have to drag scroll at bottom of the screen, with Logitech touchpad t650 or the mouse. It is only on the windows pages. It works everywhere else.
    Wednesday, January 09, 2013 9:27 PM
  • I refreshed and as I reloaded programs, I found that PC Matic caused my problem. All worked until I installed this program or maybe used this program, I didn't take the time to figure that part out. I was just happy to have fixed my problem.

• Marked as answer by Kwin213 Sunday, January 13, 2013 12:59 PM
    Sunday, January 13, 2013 12:59 PM