none
Can't scync live mail account with outlook nor with w live mail client

Question

• I made a clean install of W7 on my laptop, so far, no problem but when I tried to download my mail from my hotmail account I get the following (i have it in spanish)

Hora: 01/06/2009 10:59:31 p.m.
    Error en Correo
    El servidor detectó un error temporal.
    Error: 5102. Server. Xfs request 'SyncBinary' failed. Response code: 'DbError', server response: '720           0'.

Hora: 01/06/2009 11:02:06 p.m.
    Error en Correo
    El servidor detectó un error temporal.
    Error: 5102. Server. Xfs request 'SyncBinary' failed. Response code: 'DbError', server response: '720           0'.

That happens with Outlook 2007 + outlook connector and with live mail, the same for both
    I also had live mail before and I still have it in my other pc and it has no problem downloading mail for the same account
    I belive it would be some W7 problem

Tuesday, June 02, 2009 4:34 PM

All replies

• Same problem here on a new Windows 7 RC install. 

The 5102 error historically has indicated that Microsoft might be moving your account across servers; however, I don't know if that is the case here. The advice given in the past was to wait a couple of days and try again.

Since I can get to my mail via the web and other avenues this is not a showstopper, but hopefully it will resolve itself soon or be addressed in some other manner....
    Thursday, June 04, 2009 3:32 AM