none
med-v Deploy Applications to MEDV workspace Using SCCM

Pregunta

• Hi All,

I have designed a MEDV solution for my client because couple of their applications are  incompatible with Windows 7. Their current infrastructure is consist of SCCM 2007. So I was able to deploy the MED V workspace using their SCCM. Now I have couple of more applications which need to be install in to the MED V workspace.

Could anybody please explain me how do I do deploy applications in to a existing MED V workspace via SCCM? Does SCCM capable of doing this?   

miércoles, 29 de febrero de 2012 16:45

Respuestas

Todas las respuestas

• I’m not an SCCM expert and we are using Altiris as our software delivery tool of choice, however it should be the same as what we have done.

You will need to ensure that the nic of the virtual machine is configured to use the internal nic of the host, it will be called the manufacturer and model, ours are intel so "intel 82579". Note: the default is NAT when you create the Workspace.

Once this is done and if DHCP is running on your network a routable IP address will be assigned to your XP guest. You can then manage the virtual machine as you would any other client on your network.

• Propuesto como respuesta rj01 martes, 06 de marzo de 2012 13:56
    jueves, 01 de marzo de 2012 14:37
  •  

Hi,

Since this problem is a SCCM related issue, and our forum mainly focus on Windows 7. Please post your question to Microsoft SCCM forum:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/configurationmanager

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. 

Thanks for understanding.

William Tan

TechNet Community Support

lunes, 05 de marzo de 2012 3:46