none
Compatibility tab missing in Windows 7

Pregunta

• Hey guys,

My compatibility tab is missing from the usual place, right click -> properties. I can't find it for any file.

The Program Compatibility Assistant Service is running.

Any ideas? My Windows 7 version is Enterprise.

Thanks,
    Radi A.
    Living the SharePoint dream...
    sábado, 07 de noviembre de 2009 18:39

Respuestas

• Hi Radi

Thanks for your post.
    Type "run programs made for previous versions of windows" in start menu search, if it gives any result as "Run programs made for previous versions of Windows" then you are able to run that application in compatibility mode through that.
    Hope this helps you. If the problem continues please mention for which file types you are trying.

Thanks and Regards
    Ananda.D

• Marcado como respuesta Robinson Zhang viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2009 2:32
    jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2009 8:09
    Moderador

Todas las respuestas

• Found this via Google: Compatibility tab missing in Windows 7

Rich
    sábado, 07 de noviembre de 2009 18:59
  • Hi Radi

Thanks for your post.
    Type "run programs made for previous versions of windows" in start menu search, if it gives any result as "Run programs made for previous versions of Windows" then you are able to run that application in compatibility mode through that.
    Hope this helps you. If the problem continues please mention for which file types you are trying.

Thanks and Regards
    Ananda.D

• Marcado como respuesta Robinson Zhang viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2009 2:32
    jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2009 8:09
    Moderador
  • OMG I thought I was without options and was about to buy a new computer.  But it worked!  If you were here I would kiss you and buy you dinner!
    domingo, 16 de marzo de 2014 12:41