none
how to install xp sp3 with sata driver in my P8Z68-V LE?

Pregunta

• hi my problem is i want to install windows xp service pack3 in my new computer
    my new computer is compatible in windows7 how can i install windowsxp to my new computer?
    this is my systems specs
    MOTHERBOARD: ASUS P8Z68-V LE (compatible with windows7)
    PROCESSOR: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @3.40GHz (compatible with windows7)
    MEMORY: 8GB
    VIDEO CARD: MSI AMD Radeon r6770 (compatible with windows7)
    is it posible to install windows xp sp3 to my specs?
    can u teach me steps by steps from creating the xp3 with sata controler
    and how to reformat and bios configuration or any steps, complete steps
    from the begining to the end from reformating and creating the xp with slipstream the sata controler in my xp sp3 cd?
    jueves, 02 de febrero de 2012 6:16

Todas las respuestas

• Hi Chick,

You should download sata ahci controller driver from ASUS Website and download the software name called "NLite".

Hope this link helps you : http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/kb0/TSB85017Z0000R01.htm 

Another option is BIOS. U can check the settings called sata in bios, change the settings as per your requirement.

Thanks, Venkatesh.
    jueves, 02 de febrero de 2012 7:39
  • what do u mean "chek the settings called sata in bios, change the settings as per your requirement"?

is it, enable all under tha sata in bios?

jueves, 02 de febrero de 2012 9:23
  • no! u suppose to select AHCI Mode!!

Thanks, Venkatesh.
    jueves, 02 de febrero de 2012 9:59
  • i go to the bios and yes it is in the AHCI MODE!

so its ok?

whats my nxt move?

i have nlite and i download a complete pack sata driver control in this site

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=20710&lang=eng&wapkw=(Intel+Desktop+Board+DZ68ZV

i download the FILENAME: 10.8.0.1003_f6flpy-x86.zip

is it ok?

now i dont know what exatly my right driver for my sata controler to slipstream,

i click my device manager > IDE ATA/ATAPI controlers > "Intel(R) Desktop/Workstation/Server Express Chipset SATA AHCI Controller"

so il slipstream this type of controler in the nlite to xp or all the sata controler to make it sure?

what is the disadvantage if i slipstream all the driver? or its required a fix sata controler for my xpcd?

jueves, 02 de febrero de 2012 10:58
  • If you change the AHCI mode, then you can install Windows XP without any issues.

Nlite is the optional thing for which the motherboard not supporting this AHCI Features.

Thanks, Venkatesh. "Hardwork Never Fails"
    jueves, 02 de febrero de 2012 12:51
  • whats exact sata driver will i slipstream in xp cd?

is it "Intel(R) Desktop/Workstation/Server Express Chipset SATA AHCI Controller"?

i click my device manager > IDE ATA/ATAPI controlers > "Intel(R) Desktop/Workstation/Server Express Chipset SATA AHCI Controller" this is the result in device manager

jueves, 02 de febrero de 2012 13:34
  • I have the same motherboard - ASUS P8Z68-V_LX and this guide worked for me if you have Windows XP SP3 already installed. Download the drivers for your motherboard from the Asus website.

I used the Intel_AHCI_RAID_V10501026_XPVistaWin7 drivers.

Guide - Go to website

http://www.blah-blah.ch/it/how-to-s/enable-ahci/

ACHI now works great on my multiboot system with Windows XP and Windows 7.

• Editado kindred lunes, 30 de abril de 2012 12:12
    lunes, 30 de abril de 2012 12:10