none
Does Richcopy have a diagnostic mode that would display why it thinks files are unequal?

Pregunta

• I had been using Synctoy in an echo mode, and discovered that it didn't replace files missing on the destination side if they had not been deleted on the source side.

I switched to Richcopy with purge, setting the options that I thought would only replace the missing destination files. Some 7 hours later, after replacing every file, Richcopy finished. I know that most of these files were identical and untouched, though some of the image files on the destination may have been looked at. Did I specify a wrong option below?

Thanks in advance for any comments.

martes, 28 de febrero de 2012 1:18

Respuestas

• Hi,

Please understand RichCopy is not a built-in application for Windows 7. Based on my knowledge, there is no diagnostic mode in RichCopy.

Here is the Key Features of RichCopy:
    1. More powerful, faster and stable than than any other file copying tool.
    2. Create several profiles to assign special settings with a specific profile.
    3. Copy files from multiple and different locations and save in a single destination.
    4. Filter the files based on the date, time and choose to either copy or opt those files.
    5. Being on GUI, supports command lines.
    6. Suspend and resume file copy at any time.

William Tan

TechNet Community Support

miércoles, 29 de febrero de 2012 12:38