none
WindowsUpdate_8024200D

Respuestas

• Hi, the Windows Vista Announcements forum is for general Windows Vista FYI only. Please do not post questions in this thread. Make sure to choose the appropriate Windows Vista forum before submitting an inquiry. For your information, please submit the thread to Windows Vista Security. Thanks for your understanding.

miércoles, 03 de septiembre de 2008 9:59

Todas las respuestas

• I have had the same issue as well, I browsed forums and looked for an answer to how to fix it to no avail. I ended up reinstalling Vista and that solved it.

I wish you luck, reinstalling all the software I had over again was very annoying.

miércoles, 03 de septiembre de 2008 4:04
  • Hi, the Windows Vista Announcements forum is for general Windows Vista FYI only. Please do not post questions in this thread. Make sure to choose the appropriate Windows Vista forum before submitting an inquiry. For your information, please submit the thread to Windows Vista Security. Thanks for your understanding.

miércoles, 03 de septiembre de 2008 9:59
  •  

I have two problems one is that I can't install the service pack 1 I been trying like 5 times but never install it. and the other problem is that my security center has been turn it off and when i want to turn it on, another windows show up and say a messeges like that 'the security center sevice can't be started" please I really need your help to fix this. please hepl me? thaks.....
    sábado, 06 de diciembre de 2008 23:53
  •  WindowsUpdate_8024200D I'm Not reinstalling vista after formatting mu HArd Dtrove then reinstalling everthing on a Brand new hard drive this error keeps comming for Vista SP2 Beta it's Not My Soft ware or update I still beleive it's the version of vista I have I have all the phone messages from Microsoft support team and the same thing over and over from there Teir ones  there has to be a fix in the script where the file needs to go thats where the problem is did any one think of that NO the correct path for all the updates if we Installed all the updates before and this not working isn't that telling you something when I showed Microsoft TechSupport team the sanpshots  They just tryed to come with stupid sernarials that didn't make any sence on fixing  it was try this off shut this off  I said if yea don't know what you're doing In India then Put the support back to Canada Or The Usa Propperly Skilled people who know  what there are doing am I right people or Not.

reinstslling thr software doesn't help its in the script- settingwhere the updates are going it's not allowing certian update but other updates there's something wrong on a brand new system ?
    miércoles, 17 de diciembre de 2008 18:25