none
Win7 Boot Manager Error 0xc000000f

Question

• Hello,<o:p></o:p>

I have this error: 0xc000000f and I do not know what to do right now. I am kind of freaked out since I don't know if I will lose my data. By that I mean things like pictures and programs.<o:p></o:p>

Before I ran out the door for work, I awoke my Windows 7 from sleep mode and opened the lid. Upon coming home it was displaying this error message in the Boot Manager. I left for work before it fully awoke (the screen hadn't come on yet) so I don't know if it was like this the whole day.<o:p></o:p>

I do not have any installation disks of any type, but I do have blank discs and another pc that I'm using to type this if it is necessary to make a disk of any sorts.<o:p></o:p>

The screen has three steps. They basically say to insert my windows installation disk, restart my laptop, and click "Repair Your Computer". I do not have this disk. It may be important to know that I use speed boost with 2 flash drives and I only have one drive (Drive C that is) (besides my compact disk drive aka drive D). <o:p></o:p>

I do not know what to do and I can't do anything that will jeopardize my data. Also, on the screen are two options: "Continue" (on the left) and "Exit" on the right. Which one do I go with and what will "clicking" it do.<o:p></o:p>

Thank you so much to anyone who can help me solve this problem! <o:p></o:p>

- Luc

Boot Manager

Info: The boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible.

lundi 14 mai 2012 20:48

Réponses

Toutes les réponses