none
plugged in not charging dell inspiron n5010 win7

Réponses

• The battery charging process is controlled by the battery charger and the battery circuits; the icon near the clock in the tray notification area simply reports the battery status.
    Try starting and using your notebook without the battery charger: if the PC does not power down, you'll know that the charger worked fine; otherwise, contact Dell Support and buy a new charger from Dell.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award

mardi 29 mai 2012 22:31

Toutes les réponses

• The battery charging process is controlled by the battery charger and the battery circuits; the icon near the clock in the tray notification area simply reports the battery status.
    Try starting and using your notebook without the battery charger: if the PC does not power down, you'll know that the charger worked fine; otherwise, contact Dell Support and buy a new charger from Dell.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award

mardi 29 mai 2012 22:31
  • I know it's a little late for you, but I just fixed this problem on my N5010. I think I'm going to post this everyplace I can find.

I was having an issue with my Inspiron N5010 "plugged in not charging" wouldn't update the BIOS because of the 0% battery. Tried 2 different chargers and 3 different batteries I had. I went into the BIOS and under the Advanced tab there was an option for "Charger Behavior". That was disabled. I set it to enable, rebooted and now the battery is charging.

dimanche 11 mai 2014 12:05