none
Windows Photo Viewer and dual monitor slideshow

שאלה

• Why does Slideshow only works on a main display?

why can't i move Photo Viewer to the secondary monitor then start slideshow there? if i do that in Win7 RC the secondary display will turn all black and the main one will start the slideshow.
    יום ראשון 07 יוני 2009 15:19

כל התגובות

• start slideshow, make fullscreen. to shift which monitor it displays on hold Window Key+Shift and tap either the left or right arrow (depending on which side your secondary is configured to, default is right) (left for left config, right for right config<default>).
    • הוצע כתשובה על-ידי Anton D. Nagy יום חמישי 29 אפריל 2010 16:20
    יום שישי 15 ינואר 2010 17:49
  • that seems to have worked for me, but the inactive screen is still blackened, do you think the photo viewer doesn't fully support dual monitors? I also noticed the picture is the same display size as the primary monitor, as in whatever size is is during a slideshow on the primary is the same when switched to the secondary.

I could juy st tap the window key to get the primary back, but then the unused portions of the secondary revert to the background...this seems like a strong candidate for a windows update that actually changes the way the OS works... can I has some cash now?

• הוצע כתשובה על-ידי nnneco יום רביעי 18 ינואר 2012 19:34
    • הצעה כתשובה בוטלה על-ידי nnneco יום רביעי 18 ינואר 2012 19:34
    • הוצע כתשובה על-ידי nnneco יום שישי 20 ינואר 2012 20:46
    יום שלישי 15 נובמבר 2011 01:20
  • that seems to have worked for me, but the inactive screen is still blackened, do you think the photo viewer doesn't fully support dual monitors? I also noticed the picture is the same display size as the primary monitor, as in whatever size is is during a slideshow on the primary is the same when switched to the secondary.

I could juy st tap the window key to get the primary back, but then the unused portions of the secondary revert to the background...this seems like a strong candidate for a windows update that actually changes the way the OS works... can I has some cash now?

hey, MS, WTF?

pictures viewer unable to work with few monitors?

i checked - by pressing "Window Key+Shift and tap either the left or right arrow" 

it changes monitor, but other one hold black!

i checkerd win7, win2008srv, win2003

• נערך על-ידי nnneco יום שישי 20 ינואר 2012 20:48
    יום רביעי 18 ינואר 2012 19:37
  • How could i do this in Windows XP pro.

Thanks

AJ

יום רביעי 07 מרץ 2012 06:30
  • Aj Velazco: since this forum is aimed at Windows 7, I suggest that you repost in the Windows XP Pictures and Video forum:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_xp-pictures

Tim De Baets
    http://www.bm-productions.tk

שבת 10 מרץ 2012 15:16
  • If the displays are of different sizes, the slide show is then incorrectly sized.
    יום שישי 30 מאי 2014 08:43