none
Windows 7 Instalation Problem - Error Code 0xC0000005

Pertanyaan

• I have been trying to install Windows 7 on my, rather old, laptop and it barely gets to the installation screen after inserting the CD into the CD drive when the message appears:

Windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources are accessible and restart installation. Error code: 0xC0000005

I don't know why this message keeps appearing...

I ran the windows 7 upgrade advisor and it then said that my current graphics adapter will not support Windows Aero user interface and also to upgrade the drivers for my wireless and my ethernet - is it because of this that I cannot install windows 7? And if so, I was also not able to figure out how to find the updates for these...

- Intel(R) PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3B Mini PCI Adapter
    - 3Com 3C920 Integrated Fast Ethernet Controllet
    - Windows Aero support.

Any help or insight would be extremely welcome.

Thanks.
    • Dipindahkan oleh Carey FrischMVP, Moderator 26 Desember 2011 1:40 Move to more appropriate forum category (From:Windows Vista Setup)
    25 Nopember 2009 23:09

Semua Balasan

• I have some problem, when upgrade windows Server 2008 to server 2008 R2. I run setup by other (clean) user account (in my case local, not domain) and setup continued.
    01 Desember 2009 13:29
  • This could mean that there's something wrong with your hard drive.

I'd suggest running a chkdsk and running diagnostics on your hard drive and memory from your hardware diagnostics menu before Windows starts booting. That's F12 on mine, but may be different (if available) on yours.

Regarding your hardware, you may be able to find drivers either at the manufacturer sites or from a place like driversguide.com

17 Nopember 2011 20:03
  • hi,

0xc0000005 is a critical Access Violation error that requires immediate reaction.As a rule, you get the 0xc0000005 error message when you try to start one of your programs in Windows or install software. The program terminates with the 0xc0000005 message and you can’t get it work.The most typical causes for the ‘0xc0000005: Access Violation’ error are: corrupt registry, malware, faulty RAM, faulty drivers, incorrectly written, installed or updated software and even Windows security features. for more info on how to fix 0xc0000005 click here.
    16 Desember 2011 15:11
  • This Error Come when you have Intel Processor or if you dont that also you can solve the problem by getting whole detail.You will see the DVD Work in your friend P.c But show error in your p.c .get the solution from here.Web site: yadvi.com/how-to-install-window-7-in-intel-processor

17 Desember 2013 14:32