none
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for

Pertanyaan

• Getting while installing the mathcad software.

Runtime Error!

Program C:\Program Files\Mathsoft\Mathcad 12\mathcad.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Pl help me in resolving the issue.

07 Maret 2007 7:06

Semua Balasan

• I do not belive mathcad 12 is Vista Certified
    04 Mei 2007 22:59
  • Hello please help in fixing this problem. i am having the same problems that you had

• Disarankan sebagai Jawaban oleh derekc1962 14 April 2009 23:41
    17 Nopember 2007 19:00
  • I have been getting the same thing.  I took my computer into geek squad and they ran a test.  I have a virus and need to clean the computer with the reinstallation disk.  Try that and they will prompt you through it.

23 Nopember 2007 17:54
  • please assist in the above

06 Desember 2007 13:46
  •  User4 wrote:

Getting while installing the mathcad software.

Runtime Error!

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

15 Februari 2008 2:10
  • Cannot sign in into yahoo messenger so pls.help me.

15 Februari 2008 2:22
  •  

09 September 2008 22:32
  • Program:C/ProgramFiles/Ascentive/Performance Center/APCmain.exe

11 September 2008 12:57
  • hi

I can't download any photo from email

15 September 2008 4:53
  •  User4 wrote:

Getting while installing the mathcad software.

Runtime Error!

• Disarankan sebagai Jawaban oleh maggymay3 18 Juli 2009 13:23
    24 Oktober 2008 5:57
  • don't have any idea how to fix error can you help me
    13 April 2009 2:12
  • I don't know if any of you have found an answer yet, but this was one of the first things that came up in my search, so maybe I can help someone else who is searching for this answer. There's a hotfix for Win XP that you can find here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884538/en-us. It should be included in the latest updates for WinXP, but you can download it manually if you need to. Unfortunately, I'm having this problem on a Win7 machine. To be fair, it's the only problem I've had with it. Hope this helps someone.
    11 Juni 2010 4:04
  • I am also having the same problem.. I still haven't fixed it.
    Tell if you have, thanks.
    06 Juli 2010 4:55
  • This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

I had exactly the same problems with win7. can anyone help?

Thanks

27 Juli 2010 15:11
  • Program: C\GamehouseGames\YoudaFarmer\YoudaFarmer.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the application support time for more information.

Please help in resolving this issue.

24 Januari 2011 14:47
  • im having the same problem also.. i downloaded many yahoo messengers but still did not work
    24 April 2011 0:13
  • I get this with Nero Showtime when trying to play MPG files
    20 Desember 2011 6:41
  • I just installed a game called "LOCKON"  by Ubisoft.  The same issue.  When I start the game, I can hear sound from the game, but nothing else comes up and then I get that error message. 

It looks like a lot of people are asking the question, and no one has the answer.  Not even Microsoft.  I saw the hotfix for XP, but I have a vista machine so I'm not going to run the XP hotfix.

20 Desember 2011 23:49
  • Ok,  I just tried running the LOCKON game that was giving me the error, by right clicking the program icon and selecting "run as administrator" and it worked!  I don't know if that will work for the rest of you, but I was able to play the game without any errors.

I hope that helps.  Remember I am using Vista Home premium.

21 Desember 2011 1:07
  • Did you got any solution for Windows 7. I am also facing the same issue.

15 Januari 2012 2:27
  • http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884538/en-us.
    Logically, but probably - just a part of the whole solution.
    In my case (problem with mathcad.exe) updating of MSXML was the final solution.
    It could also be helpful in the case of other programms.

• Diedit oleh mic999 10 Februari 2012 15:27
    10 Februari 2012 15:23