none
print spooler won't stay started

Pertanyaan

• Hi, I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium. I have been printing on my Canon MF8350 Imageclass and scanning from it, for over a year - until last week. Now, it says there is a document in the Que. (I am able to scan into the same computer, just can't print out from it) I can't delete the document and the print spooler won't stay on. How can I delete the old print file thats been there for over a week and get the spooler to stay running? I've started it numerous times, re set and turned off the system numerous times. One time I get error 1067 and one time I get error 0x000006ba. Either way, it looks like a doc is stuck and I can't get it unstuck! Please help.
    29 Juni 2012 20:31

Jawaban

• Hi, I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium. I have been printing on my Canon MF8350 Imageclass and scanning from it, for over a year - until last week. Now, it says there is a document in the Que. (I am able to scan into the same computer, just can't print out from it) I can't delete the document and the print spooler won't stay on. How can I delete the old print file thats been there for over a week and get the spooler to stay running? I've started it numerous times, re set and turned off the system numerous times. One time I get error 1067 and one time I get error 0x000006ba. Either way, it looks like a doc is stuck and I can't get it unstuck! Please help.
    hu 0 i FIXED IT FROM SOMEONE ELSES REPLY: I THINK IT WAS NAN:

1. Click the Start Button, type "Services" (without the quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double-click "Printer Spooler" in the Services list.

3. Click Stop and click OK.

4. Click the Start Button, type "%WINDIR%\system32\spool\printers" in the open window, and delete all files in this folder.

5. Click the Start Button, click Run, type "Services" (without the quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

6. Double-click "Printer Spooler" in the Services list.

If any error is received, please let me know in details.

Regards,

29 Juni 2012 20:56

Semua Balasan

• Unplug the printer from the computer and try to delete the item in the printer queue.  If that doesn't work, restart your computer WITHOUT the printer plugged into it.  That will for sure allow for a removal of the file.  Once the printer queue is empty, remove the printer.  Make sure you remove any programs that came with it too.  Then, plug the printer in and reinstall it.  This will more than likely solve your problem.

Hope that helps and let us know if you need further assistance.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Ditandai sebagai Jawaban oleh horseyrealtor 29 Juni 2012 20:53
    • Tanda sebagai Jawaban dihapus oleh horseyrealtor 29 Juni 2012 20:54
    29 Juni 2012 20:47
    hu 0 i FIXED IT FROM SOMEONE ELSES REPLY: I THINK IT WAS NAN:

1. Click the Start Button, type "Services" (without the quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double-click "Printer Spooler" in the Services list.

3. Click Stop and click OK.

4. Click the Start Button, type "%WINDIR%\system32\spool\printers" in the open window, and delete all files in this folder.

5. Click the Start Button, click Run, type "Services" (without the quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

6. Double-click "Printer Spooler" in the Services list.

If any error is received, please let me know in details.

Regards,

29 Juni 2012 20:56