none
Win7 - Regular Blue Screen

Domanda

• Hello,

Every 4-5 days about i get bsod. I am posting the last one that occured yesterday.

Since the bsod's have started I have been uninstalling several installed programs,i updated drivers,i checked disks for errors, i underclocked the cpu/chipset/ram and gfx.

The bsod's have been taking place regardless of whether i run the pc at default speed or overclocked or even underclocked so i suppose the problem is not lying there( it might as well be a defect hardware ofcourse).

Problem signature:
      Problem Event Name:    BlueScreen
      OS Version:    6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
      Locale ID:    1033

Additional information about the problem:
      BCCode:    a
      BCP1:    0000000000010082
      BCP2:    0000000000000002
      BCP3:    0000000000000001
      BCP4:    FFFFF80003E771B3
      OS Version:    6_1_7600
      Service Pack:    0_0
      Product:    256_1

Below i paste links for the dump files associated with the crash:

http://uploading.com/files/mdb37faa/022112-41593-01.dmp/

http://uploading.com/files/54ba38ee/WER-41718-0.sysdata.xml/

Thanks for any help,

Dimitris

mercoledì 22 febbraio 2012 08:04

Risposte

Tutte le risposte

• Hi Dimitris

First: Please mention to update to Win7 SP1 ;)

Second: I saw you got a logitech g-keyboard. I've got a G15 not a G19 but it produced me an bsod after a update once... try to uninstall the software for the g19 and test it a few days... or use google and investigate on bluescreen, windows 7 and G19 keyboard... maybe you find something.

third: Check your RAM... hit the start/windows-button and type in ram then you should see an entry that says something like "diagnostic ram problems"... don't know how it would be called in greek... but i think you'll find it :)

greetz from switzerland

mercoledì 22 febbraio 2012 14:16
  • Thanks for the reply,

Yes i have intended to upgrade to SP1,however, i dont think that's where the problem lies since i didn;t have the bsod before so it has to be something else.

You are right about the G19,i checked around and it seems there were quite a lot of problems particularly with the x58 mobos...I am still on an old 975x(i love my qx6700) - and tbh i never had problems with the G19(i also had the g15 before that-also no problems with it as well).

Instead of the ram tester of win 7( i run windows in english version - not greek :P) i have always used memtest - and i'm ok there even with the 8gb that i am running.

Prime95 is ok in largeffts and smallffts....however smallffts i have to stop them after like 30 mins because my pwm's show really high temps(above 90c - although safe temps are said to be over 100(mobo is aw9d-max) - but still i stop it-better to be safe :P). Never had a crash/bsod in stresstests-Furmark also runs with no problem at all.

The pc could run for a week with no bsod and then suddenly have a bsod regardless of whether the pc is idle or viewing a movie or playing a game.

I would have hoped maybe the minidumps would give a better idea as to where the problem is located.

Thanks for your answer though - much appreciated

mercoledì 22 febbraio 2012 21:54
  • I'm not sure at all, but the crash dump indicates it could be something about the wmpnetw.exe. This is the network sharing function of windows media player. If you don't need this feature - you don't need your media player library shared to another network device (dlna) - i suggest you turn this off and wait if another bluescreen occurs.

To turn it off:

• Go to Network and Sharing Center (found by clicking your wireless/Ethernet icon in your taskbar)
    • Select Homegroup and Sharing Options
    • Select Choose Media Streaming Options
    • Click Block All

On the other side there's a point which says VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT, but not specified which driver... or maybe im just too stupid to understand it ;) But try turning off media sharing first i think would be a good try... then wmpnetw.exe shouldn't run anymore and maybe the bsod's are gone...

greetz

giovedì 23 febbraio 2012 10:02
  • Hi,

Regarding this error code, please refer to the link below.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff560129(v=vs.85).aspx 

The following actions might prevent an error like this from happening again:
     1.Download and install updates and device drivers for your computer from Windows Update.
     2.Scan your computer for computer viruses.
     3.Check your hard disk for errors.

Juke Chou

TechNet Community Support

venerdì 24 febbraio 2012 09:46