none
Epson PHOTO RX585 driver for Windows 7.

Domanda

• I have changed my operating system from XP Pro to Windows 7. I now find that my Epson RX585 printer only works with the Scan/Copy part of the printer when connected to my computer. Can anyone please put me out of my misery by informing me (1) Is there a Windows 7 compatable driver available ?. (2) If so where can I get it (3) Any other suggestions on how I can get over this problem. My life is in your hands, Thanks
    lunedì 25 giugno 2012 08:35

Risposte

Tutte le risposte

• Epson Stylus Photo RX585 drivers and softwares. (Select the OS version and download the drivers).

lunedì 25 giugno 2012 09:16
  • Hi Swapnil, Thanks, Where will I find the OS version

lunedì 25 giugno 2012 10:09
  • It's a dropdown next to the "Have we recognised your operating system correctly?" text on the website.

Or, if you are talking about how to find out whether it's 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 7, right-click Computer (or My Computer) > Properties. Look for 'System Type' under System category.

lunedì 25 giugno 2012 10:41
  • Thanks again Swapnil, I have tried downloading both the Windows 7 32 bit and Vista 32 bit both to no avail, The vista 32 would not install automatically, so I installed and allocated LPT 1 port. The print prcedure started in the computer with the thumbnail coming up showing all ink levels empty and hung up. The only way Im going to remove the Thumbnail is to restart the computer. Is it possible that neather Epson or other software house has released adriver that will get the RX585 working properly.

I can print photographs directly from the Printer but there is no facility to print Documents unles you can convert them to  Photos ,jpeg etc.

I sall coninue trying, but, still loking fr support inf anyone can come up with the answers. hanks aain Norman

martedì 26 giugno 2012 10:26
  • For support of Epson hardware and software drivers, you go to the Epson website @ http://www.epson.co.uk/Support;jsessionid=EA3935E64C7139AC9C44BBDB5D606801.acc7-new and contact Epson support with your problem.

Microsoft does not provide any support for Epson hardware or software, that is the sole responsibility of Epson.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

martedì 26 giugno 2012 11:32