none
Windows7 RC 64 Bit Clock alway wrong on bootup

質問

• 3.0Ghz Processor, 4.00 GB Ram. Windows 7 RC 64Bit only OS on this second drive on computer. BIOS battery OK. Other OS (Vista) clock never wrong. Every time I boot WIN7 the clock is anywhere from 1.5 hours fast to 5.5 hours fast. Correct time zone set (CST). The hours error is never constantly the wrong time.
    2009年5月25日 19:21

回答

• Click on the clock and choose "Change date and time settings..."

Click the "Internet Time" tab. Is it set up to synchronize the time with time.windows.com? If it is, try unchecking that box, saving the settings, and restarting to see if that fixes your problem. If it isn't checked already, try checking it and making sure its set to time.windows.com.

Hope this helps.
    -Nick

2009年5月25日 22:39

すべての返信

• Click on the clock and choose "Change date and time settings..."

Click the "Internet Time" tab. Is it set up to synchronize the time with time.windows.com? If it is, try unchecking that box, saving the settings, and restarting to see if that fixes your problem. If it isn't checked already, try checking it and making sure its set to time.windows.com.

Hope this helps.
    -Nick

2009年5月25日 22:39
  • Perfect! I'm piggybacking--I had the problem and had tried all kinds of other solutions but none worked and this procedure reset the clock instantly.

Thanks!
    2009年10月21日 21:59
  • I just installed Windows 7 and noticed the same thing. I run it with Mac OS Boot Camp. Mac time is always correct (also US Central time), but Windows 7 is set to UTC I think. 4-5 hours ahead always. I can sync it with time.microsoft.com, but:

1. It takes a while for the sync to initiate automatically after boot (~3 minutes)
    2. What if I'm not on the Internet? Isn't there a way to hard code the clock? I tried setting it manually in Windows and rebooted, but it still picks up the hardware clock. Incidentally Mac OS doesn't pick up the HW clock when it is not on the Internet.

Thanks,

-- Umair
    2009年11月1日 0:31
  • I have same problem on mac os x bootcamp , win7 running.  Umair. you posted this message on 2009 , did you find a solution since then ? 
    2012年3月31日 15:16
  • I'm running win 7 ultimate 64 bit and several weeks ago, when booting, the real time clock in the lower right desktop
    defaults to 3/7/2012..I reset I and it holds time until rebooted (the "apply" in the reset function is greyed out).
    The battery is good and I have done the reset in <acronym title="Basic Input Output System">BIOS</acronym> but
    still goes to 3/7/2012 (after resetting the system will hold
    time until rebooted).I've also tried system restore back
    several months..no change.

Using a ASUS MB and have uppgraded to the latest BIOS.

Any Ideas ??

2012年4月15日 8:57