none
how to fix application not found error

回答

• Hi,

Please click Start-> Run. Type command and press Enter. Type notepad and press Enter.
    Copy all the text below:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
     [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open\command]
     @="\"%1\" %*"

Save this as fix.reg to your Desktop (remember to select Save as file type: All files in Notepad.)
    Double Click fix.reg and click YES for confirm.
    Reboot the computer.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    2011年5月24日 7:14
    モデレータ

すべての返信

• if the problem just started, then its possible the application is corrupted, try system restore(start>all programs>accessories>system tools> system restore) and see of it works.
    Tunde Abagun MCP,MCSA,MCTS,MCITP en p "for the love of Computers"
    2011年5月16日 21:04
  • Hi,

Which Application do you refer to? An EXE file?

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    2011年5月19日 8:40
    モデレータ
  • I have windows 7 32 bit and my computer says c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe application not found. When opening any program it can't ind the program file and have to search for the file manually. I am unable to do a system restore to an earlier date because it can't find the application. Where can I find this file?
    2011年5月23日 19:35
  • Hi,

Please click Start-> Run. Type command and press Enter. Type notepad and press Enter.
    Copy all the text below:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
     [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open\command]
     @="\"%1\" %*"

Save this as fix.reg to your Desktop (remember to select Save as file type: All files in Notepad.)
    Double Click fix.reg and click YES for confirm.
    Reboot the computer.

Regards,

2011年5月24日 7:14
    モデレータ