none
unable to start windows vista security center

質問

• I have the same problem with Security services. I cannot start it manually. My gateway recommends to reinstall windows vista. I would like to call Microsoft, but do not want to pay if they say the same.

2007年11月30日 6:19

回答

すべての返信

• Hi,

Thank you for your post.

Firstly, I would like to confirm which is unable to be started: the Security Center or the Security Center service unable to be started.

For the troubleshooting steps of Security Center cannot be started, please refer to the following thread:

Security Center Not Working!!!

Hope it heps.

Sincerely,

Joson Zhou

Microsoft Online Community Support

2007年12月3日 11:34
    モデレータ
  • Joson,

I tried that fix and it didn't work.

My Security center can't be started and I got the following after trying to run services.msc:

"Windows could not start the security center service on local computer.

Errror 1079: The account specified for this service is different from the account specified for other services running in the same process."

This issue only happened after I had some trojan powervideo.dll.  i never had issues for 14 years on a computer until I switched to Vista. 

The original message when I tried to start security center was "The Security Center Service can't be started".

2007年12月3日 15:52
  • see http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/showpost.aspx?postid=2497953&siteid=17

I got it to work finally.  Still have other issue that have as of yet to be resolved

2007年12月4日 16:49
  • I run into the same problem, cannot start security service center, may I know how did you fix it.

I tried updating my Windows update, but still it doesn't work. Your response will be of high value.
    2008年10月30日 12:54
  • I recently received ane error messssge stating my Windows (Vista) Security Center can't be started.  Please advise an appropriate fix.

Thnx & Regards

Joness

2010年11月22日 15:14
  • I recently received an error message sating that:  "The (Windows Vista) Security Center service can't be started."

Please advise an appropriate fix. 

Thnx & Regards,

Joness

2010年11月22日 15:21