none
Reinstall Windows Media Player

質問

• My brother has deleted Windows Media Player off this computer. We have Windows 7, and I cannot figure out how to download it back on here. And money hungry microsoft will not allow me to ask them directly without charging. So.. someone please help!! 
    2011年9月7日 22:28

回答

• Hi,

If you cannot find Windows Media Player in your computer, you may check  Windows Feature.

1.       Click Start button, click Control Panel.
    2.       Move to “Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features”.
    3.       Click “Turn Windows feature on or off”.
    4.       Check Whether Media Features is enabled. If they’re disable, you could enable it manually.
    5.       Click Ok and restart you computer.

Please check whether it works fine after you restart your computer. And let know the result.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    2011年9月13日 14:24

すべての返信

• Insert the Windows disk and let it autorun and select upgrade when prompted, that will restore pretty much everything

Windows MVP, XP, Vista, 7. Expanding into Windows Server 2008 R2, SQL Server, SharePoint etc.

My page on Video Card Problems is now my most popular landing page. My Page on SSD is now #2. See my gaming site for game reviews etc.

Developer | Windows IT | Chess | Economics | Hardcore Games | Vegan Advocate | PC Reviews

2011年9月7日 23:22
  • Hi,

If you cannot find Windows Media Player in your computer, you may check  Windows Feature.

1.       Click Start button, click Control Panel.
    2.       Move to “Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features”.
    3.       Click “Turn Windows feature on or off”.
    4.       Check Whether Media Features is enabled. If they’re disable, you could enable it manually.
    5.       Click Ok and restart you computer.

Please check whether it works fine after you restart your computer. And let know the result.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    2011年9月13日 14:24