My brother has deleted Windows Media Player off this computer. We have Windows 7, and I cannot figure out how to download it back on here. And money hungry microsoft will not allow me to ask them directly without charging. So.. someone please help!!
If you cannot find Windows Media Player in your computer, you may check Windows Feature.
1. Click Start button, click Control Panel.
2. Move to “Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features”.
3. Click “Turn Windows feature on or off”.
4. Check Whether Media Features is enabled. If they’re disable, you could enable it manually.
5. Click Ok and restart you computer.
Please check whether it works fine after you restart your computer. And let know the result. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”