none
Win7 64 bit, XP Mode installs/works, but can't open Virtual PC to change settings....

질문

• Win7 Ultimate 64 bit.  Did step 1 on  http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx , all good.  Did step 2, got the message 'this update not compatible with this computer', or something close.  it aborts after that.  there is a link in the start menu for 'windows virtual pc', when i open it an explorer window opens to the folder containing the file 'Windows XP Mode.vmcx'.  when i double click it the xp mode virtual machine starts.  

i can't get virtual pc to start so i can adjust the settings for the xp mode virtual machine.

help, thanks.

2012년 1월 30일 월요일 오전 6:38

답변

• Settings can be adjusted without running the virtual machine.  In the explorer window highlight the virtual machine and then you will see "Settings" on the menu bar.
    Colin Barnhorst Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on DIY with 6GB ram.
    • 답변으로 표시됨 montejw360 2012년 1월 30일 월요일 오후 1:11
    2012년 1월 30일 월요일 오전 6:44

모든 응답

• Settings can be adjusted without running the virtual machine.  In the explorer window highlight the virtual machine and then you will see "Settings" on the menu bar.
    • 답변으로 표시됨 montejw360 2012년 1월 30일 월요일 오후 1:11
    2012년 1월 30일 월요일 오전 6:44

wow, thanks.  i'd been expecting a separate dialog/window to open up, not just new buttons in explorer, or in my case directory opus.  thanks.

monte

Monte
    2012년 1월 30일 월요일 오후 1:11