none
Blue Screen when click Mobile Internet on Blacyberry Desktop Software

질문

• The program can connect to my BB and control all of them properly. However, whenever I try to press "Mobile Internet" to connect 3G internet through my BB, the computer crash with blue screen.

I am using Dell Vostro 3350, Window 7 Professional 64bit, Blackbery Destop Software version 6.1.0.36, Blackberry 9780 for T-Mobile.  I was searching and someone post on the web that this is related to the conflict of between BB software vs Validity Fingerprint driver.  They got a solution but it applies to certain model of HP only.  I would like to get solution for I need to travel a lot and need the BB to get my online.

2012년 6월 1일 금요일 오전 4:15

답변

• I suggest you to locate the upload the DMP file from the Windows\Minidump folder yo tour Windows Live SkyDrive, make it publicly accessible and post the URL here: we need to analyze it to understand the reasons of the system bugcheck and to suggest you the best way to solve this problem.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award

2012년 6월 3일 일요일 오후 6:34

모든 응답

• I suggest you to locate the upload the DMP file from the Windows\Minidump folder yo tour Windows Live SkyDrive, make it publicly accessible and post the URL here: we need to analyze it to understand the reasons of the system bugcheck and to suggest you the best way to solve this problem.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award

2012년 6월 3일 일요일 오후 6:34
  • Please post a copy of your dumpfile as a shared file to your Sky Drive with a link here.
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itproui/thread/4fc10639-02db-4665-993a-08d865088d65

For advice on how to configure your system to create dump files please read:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/254649

The dumpfile will be created at c:\windows\minidump. You may need to change your settings in Windows to be able to see the file. To show hidden files type Folder Options in the search box above the Start button and select View, Advanced Settings and verify that the box before "Show hidden files and folders" is checked and "Hide protected operating system files" is unchecked. You may need to scroll down to see the second item. You should also make certain that the box before "Hide extensions for known file types" is not checked.

Type System information in the Search Box above the start Button and press the ENTER key. What is your BIOS version and date?

Hope this helps, Gerry

2012년 6월 3일 일요일 오후 7:42