none
Hide Administrator User account in Standard User Account Profile in Windows 7

질문

I have created 2 administrator accounts and a standard user account on my customer laptop. One of the administrator account, Admin Account A is hidden from logon screen and this Admin Account A username and password is given to the standard user so that the user can enter the credentials when they encountered the UAC prompt for specific applications. The other administrator account, Admin Account B is visible to the standard user, however, the username and password of Admin Account B was not shared with the standard user.

I have currently a scenario, where the standard user is able to change the password of Admin Account B using the Admin Account A username and password to login to Control Panel User Accounts. I would like to prevent unauthorized changes to the Admin Account B by the standard user. How can I remove the Admin Account B from view of the standard user in the Control Panel User Accounts?

2012년 6월 17일 일요일 오후 12:05

답변

모든 응답

• This seemed to be security by obscurity. Whenever the standard user have access to administrator credentials, then he or she can do anything including finding another admin account properties.

Formally the hidden procedure is simple one:

net user AdministratorB /active:no

Regards

Milos

2012년 6월 18일 월요일 오후 11:17
  • Hi,

As Milos said, it is not security if you give the standard user the administrator password. Then they could get the administrator privileges and change everything in computer.

Regarding the net user command, after performing this, this administrator will be disabled.

Regards

Vincent Wang

TechNet Community Support

2012년 6월 19일 화요일 오전 2:41
    중재자