none
Win 7 will not allow me to delete a folder, even when logged on as the Administrator

질문

• Running Windows 7 64 bit.  I copied a folder of pictures to this new computer's desk top from a CD, then moved them into my 'Pictures' folder. I now have the old folder on my desk top and cannot delete it because I must have Administrator permissions to delete it, even tho I am logged on as the Administrator. As far as I can tell, even tho I am the Administrator, I cannot delete the folder because the folder's ownership cannot be determined, apparently because it came from an external source, ie the CD, and I am not allowed to take ownership.  This is crazy.  Who designs an operating system that does not/will not allow the Administrator to run administrative tasks. Am I going to be stuck with this unwanted folder sitting on my desk top in perpetuity. 
    2012년 6월 7일 목요일 오전 1:07

모든 응답

• Try using: Unlocker 1.9.1

Carey Frisch

2012년 6월 7일 목요일 오전 3:46
  • You must take ownership of the file/folder.  Right click the folder select properties->advanced->owner.  Then change the owner of the folder to the administrator account.
    • 답변으로 제안됨 Jake Schmidt 2012년 6월 7일 목요일 오후 7:24
    • 답변으로 제안 취소됨 Ashford Dunwoody IV 2012년 6월 13일 수요일 오후 6:55
    2012년 6월 7일 목요일 오후 7:23
  • Did you read the question? I said in the narrative that it won't allow me to take ownership.
    2012년 8월 1일 수요일 오후 1:01
  • A few things you can try:

1. Under the folder's properties, make sure Read Only isn't checked.  Try again.

2. Login under another local Administrator's account.  Try deleting it from there.

3. Still no dice?  Try deleting the folder from a command prompt.

2012년 8월 7일 화요일 오후 10:17