none
Unable to install Adobe Flash Player: Error message "Unable to authenticate install"

질문

•  

When I try to install Adobe Flash Player 9, I get the following error message "Unable to authenticate install." I have use the flash uninstall utility to remove the existing corrupt install, reboot the system and try to install the flash player again; still I am getting the same message. I have also tried to download Flash player locally to my computer and try the install again; still the same message. Does anybody have an answer to my problem? Thank you in advance.

I am using Windows Vista Enterprise.

2007년 11월 30일 금요일 오후 6:00

답변

모든 응답

• Download and run the Adobe Flash Player uninstaller:
    http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_14157

Afterward, right-click on the Internet Explorer icon located on
    your Taskbar
    and select: Run as administrator.  Then visit:
    http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash
    and click on "Install Now".

2007년 11월 30일 금요일 오후 9:16
  • Hi!

You must install all updates for your windows befor install the flash player. Try and let me know if this works.

http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com

2008년 2월 12일 화요일 오전 7:41
  • Also check date and time, that worked for me.
    2008년 9월 3일 수요일 오전 12:38
  •  Nezteek wrote:
    Also check date and time, that worked for me.

yes i treid this and work for me also

Thanks Nezteek

2008년 12월 6일 토요일 오전 11:40
  • Don't cry no more people, I have found the solution to all your trouble...i went experienced the same problem with adobe...What u have to do is uninstall adobe flah player, just go on this site and make sure all your browsers are closed to uninstall properly...

http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_14157&sliceId=1

Then all you have to do is go on this site http://www.zeporama.com/

It has a purple background, if you have uninstalled the player properly you will only see a purple background with two big rectangles with two icons on their upper left side (This means that there is no adobe flash player, perfect it has been uninstalled properly) Then wait until you see images appearing, this means that you have the latest flash...all you have to do is wait for images to appear because this site will automatically download and install the latest flash player (Which is flash player 10) itself...tadaa,the player is there...no more problems !!! All you have to do is go on that site andwait for it to show you its images...it takes 2 to 5 mins to install so nb patient...f it worked for u let me know !!!

2009년 2월 5일 목요일 오전 11:51
  • This worked.. Thanks for the fix.. 
    2009년 2월 7일 토요일 오후 11:17
  • @Kashile: worked for me also, thank you :)
    2009년 3월 4일 수요일 오후 2:33
  • Thanks kashile, It worked for me, it's the only thing that ever worked for me, I really didn't know what to do... God bless you...
    2009년 4월 2일 목요일 오전 4:29
  • Thanks so much Kashlie, this worked for me as well. I was so cut cause i had to reinstall my OS, but this has fixed that problem. Cheers
    2009년 4월 7일 화요일 오전 7:49
  • Great fix Kashile, much appreciated :)
    2009년 4월 10일 금요일 오후 2:55
  • Hi Kashile: Thank you for sharing your solution. I appreciate it.
    2009년 4월 23일 목요일 오후 5:48
  • Worked for me too!  My system date-time was Jan 1st, 2003.  Flash installer failed to install.  Changed date-time to now - May 2009, and voila!.
    BTW, this occured on a Win XP system.

Thanks Nezteek !
    2009년 5월 4일 월요일 오후 6:56
  • You are a miracle worker!!!  Thank you soooo much!  I have been troubleshooting for 2 weeks, and it has been so frustrating!!!  This needs to be on the Adobe Technical site.....

Thanks again!!!!
    2009년 5월 5일 화요일 오후 7:51
  • Awesome!  The first solution didn't work for me, though it seems like it should...Thanks Kashie!  You're a life saver!
    2009년 5월 15일 금요일 오후 7:16
  • IT WORKS ! thank God for smart people like you. I'm so happy I can see my videos again. I have ask many people about this problem & nobody seem to know how to fix this. Some people think it would never work with Internet Explorer. Again THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

2009년 5월 17일 일요일 오전 7:05
  • thanks man
    working all good for me too!
    2009년 5월 18일 월요일 오전 5:43
  • Thanks Kashile, at last it works!!
    2009년 6월 1일 월요일 오후 7:55
  • great job .
    2009년 6월 7일 일요일 오전 12:56
  • Ok I've tried this six time now and I still cannot get it to work.  I'm using Vista.  I get the confirm. that flash is uninstalled (no video on your web-link) and I get the confirm that flash will now install but 15 minutes later, still nothing.  After uninstalling flash player I confirm same i computer/windows/soswow64 - no macromedia.  Then I go to the noted website, confirm ok to install flash player and like I said, 15 minutes later still nothing.  Yes, my date/time is current.
    Any other ideas?
    2009년 6월 13일 토요일 오후 6:54
  • Also, I just updated to IE8 - does that matter?  Should I go back to IE7?
    Thanks.
    2009년 6월 13일 토요일 오후 6:55
  • I really do want this to work.  I've gone back to IE7 - made no difference.  I've tried both the 64-bit and 32-bit IE browers.  The install only goes to the 64-bit but when I use that IE brower I get an error message from Adobe (does not support 64-bit brower, install can be used with 32-bit brower).  I even tried moving all the 64-bit flash install (macromedia file) to my 32-bit brower file - still no luck.

How is it everyone else got this to work so easy?   Still very frustrated out here....help, please?
    2009년 6월 13일 토요일 오후 7:51
  • Yes.  Kashile's solution is the one I keep trying.  Still no luck.  Any other ideas?
    2009년 6월 14일 일요일 오후 2:37
  • Yes, Kashile's solution is the one I keep trying.  Any other ideas?
    2009년 6월 14일 일요일 오후 3:02
  • Thank you! Worked for me.  Great post
    2009년 8월 5일 수요일 오전 12:26
  • Ran into issues downloading flash player 10 using IE8. Reinstalled IE8. Re-installed Flash player. IE8 hangs. Need to use task manager to close.
    Realized, why not use Mozilla to download flash player 10, but specify that u need the IE8 version. You will be prompted to choose your OS. Then choose IE8.
    Open the broken web page in IE8. Success! Hope this helps.

2009년 8월 11일 화요일 오전 2:14
  • http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/494/cpsid_49419.html
    2009년 11월 29일 일요일 오전 1:28