none
WMP Can't paste album art

Pergunta

• WMP Version 12.0.7100.0:  I get the message 'Album art can't be changed when a song from the album is in use.  Please try again later' when I try to paste album art to an album.  Problem is I get this message whether I have something playing or not.  Anybody else having this problem?

Thanks
    segunda-feira, 29 de junho de 2009 13:43

Respostas

• It's a bug in the RC version.  I believe if you stop the Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service you should be significantly less likely to hit this issue.  It should be properly addressed for the final 'release' version.

• Marcado como Resposta axfelix segunda-feira, 29 de junho de 2009 21:03
    segunda-feira, 29 de junho de 2009 20:09

Todas as Respostas

• Can you try just playing something from another album while you're trying to change an album's art?

-Nick
    segunda-feira, 29 de junho de 2009 16:27
  • Sorry, I guess I should have said that from the beginning.  I tried playing another album while changing art also. 

Brad
    segunda-feira, 29 de junho de 2009 18:03
  • It's a bug in the RC version.  I believe if you stop the Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service you should be significantly less likely to hit this issue.  It should be properly addressed for the final 'release' version.

• Marcado como Resposta axfelix segunda-feira, 29 de junho de 2009 21:03
    segunda-feira, 29 de junho de 2009 20:09
  • has this problem been overcome or resolved at all yet? 

DoubtingTom521
    terça-feira, 18 de outubro de 2011 10:04
  • This was happening to me for a particular album.

Finally, using "Get Info" in iTunes, I was able to see that there were multiple pieces of artwork associated with some of the tracks in the album. I deleted all the art one-by-one and was then able to paste the art into the album correctly. Very confusing!

segunda-feira, 9 de julho de 2012 03:41